=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

blueberry says hello

Go down 
+2
@l <@P0n3
blueberry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

blueberry says hello Empty
PostSubject: blueberry says hello   blueberry says hello Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 19:24

I'm blueberry from Paradox Infinity (paradoxinfinity.net) and I'd like to say hello. I know Gonna and RCJD a bit and a few other =SA= members. I've had a good time playing you guys the few times we've crossed paths. Stop by our IRC at #paradoxinfinity at gamesurge and say hello. Good luck fellas! See you in-game perhaps.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: blueberry says hello   blueberry says hello Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 19:34

Welcome on our forums!
And, nice to meet you.

C ya in IRC probably ^^
(now, really goin' back to work haha)
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: blueberry says hello   blueberry says hello Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 19:37

Okay get back to it. Thanks for the welcome. I'm the opposite of Printer. I considered =SA= and Pi and went with Pi. He did the converse. We're both happy where we are though Smile I considered SA for a while though. I really like this clan. I belong over at Pi though Razz
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: blueberry says hello   blueberry says hello Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 20:59

Hello Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: blueberry says hello   blueberry says hello Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 21:32

Ey man welcome to our forum make urself at home
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: blueberry says hello   blueberry says hello Icon_minitime1Mon 30 Jul - 22:49

Hello Million. And thanks Printer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: blueberry says hello   blueberry says hello Icon_minitime1Tue 31 Jul - 2:15

Blueberry! (:

Nice to see you. Yes, I agree - the folks at Pi are all a very nice bunch and you fit right in. Always a pleasure playing with you too! We should do the training session some time Razz
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: blueberry says hello   blueberry says hello Icon_minitime1Tue 31 Jul - 7:18

Indeed RCJD. Sounds good. And thank you all for such a warm welcome into this community.
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: blueberry says hello   blueberry says hello Icon_minitime1Tue 31 Jul - 13:50

Welcome blueberry. I've seen you a few times in IRC. Oh by the way, thanks for letting me know about the IRC link!
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: blueberry says hello   blueberry says hello Icon_minitime1Tue 31 Jul - 14:49

Lateralus wrote:
Welcome blueberry. I've seen you a few times in IRC. Oh by the way, thanks for letting me know about the IRC link!

Yes of course. No problem. I'll be hanging out on #=SA= so hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blueberry says hello   blueberry says hello Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

blueberry says hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: