=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Mudkipz sayig hello

Go down 
+5
Comet
ThePrinter
Faron
RCJD
Mudkipz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member

Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 8:12

Mudkipz wrote:

sa has always had my respect

<3

We shouldn't push anyone to apply if it's not the right time. It'll just result in rejection again lol.
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 10:28

i have the time right now, i can always check the forums on my iphone, but i may not be available for matches.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 0:53

I share Faron's sentiment lol.
Btw didn't you quit AC?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 6:28

I'm going to try to balance ac with school so I can focus on school, and still do ac in spare time.
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 7:01

honestly, i don't think i want to apply anymore, i don't think I've improved much and would be useless in a clan match. sorry for taking up your time.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 7:06

Mudkipz wrote:
honestly, i don't think i want to apply anymore, i don't think I've improved much and would be useless in a clan match. sorry for taking up your time.

Nope, it's fine Mudkipz. We are glad you had time to think about it and made an honest choice. We hope to see you around though! Come frag with us anytime Wink
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 7:16

If you guys want a noob in your clan, then i would gladly apply, but otherwise, i dont think i have the necessary skill
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 7:43

it's not about skill at all mudkipz. If you can show us friendlyness and loyalty. Activeness in the forum and in the game *normally* (exeptions are made for periods you are very busy) we are more the happy to announce you member. We can train on cm. We all were noobs when we started clanning.

it's your deciscion but pls: dont make it only for the reason: I dont have skill enough. If we think you are too bad for words we can always reject you Razz.
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 8:12

In that case, i can apply, if someone else is willing to invite me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 8:13

Mudkipz wrote:
In that case, i can apply, if someone else is willing to invite me Very Happy

I think a better time would be after school starts. Then you'll know whether or not you have enough time to commit to a clan xD

We do need active players o:
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 8:42

I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 14:19

ChO gives my fellow mate an Invite
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 21:35

Lol. Decisions, decisions, eh Mr.Clean?

And Cho, would you please stop with that? It's rather disconcerting to have some random former member "vote" in giant font that you've invited him, even though it's practically meaningless.
Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's just a pet peeve of mine that I've realized...
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 22:59

I like how everyone outside SA is messing us up

@Ch0 pls stop doing this. You can give ur opinion with reasons but no more. Ur not longer in SA remember?

@Shad thanks for telling Ch0 what to do. But pls stay out of this. I know you have good intentions but we can do that ourselfs. This is SA's forum and you are not in SA remember?
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 23:17

Lol. I won't try to ignite this more, but just a closing remark.
Printer, I respect you, but I was in =SA= once upon a time (before the "new blood," like you and RCJD, came). Even though I decided to leave for my personal reasons, I still try to look out for this clan, being one of the few I like and respect. However, I will correct you on one thing.
This is =SA='s public forum. I understand your wanting to keep this matter private, but if you guys are going to try to censor what others say...well you're crossing dangerous territory. You might as well not have a forum, I could say, but that's a bit too extreme.

Regards.
[/rant]
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 23:25

It's kinda like a job interview. =SA= is a company (well, warmer than a "company") and applicants are applying to join.

This interview could easily been made private. All we would need to do is give applicants and =SA= members access to a separate section of the forum. Then outsiders cannot see or intervene.

So why is it public? It's a privilege for our guests and viewers. I personally really appreciate it when other clans keep their recruitment section public - I can then see the history of their applications, in case one of their past applicants come to our company.

However, it is irritating when this privilege is abused. It's not stated in the forum rules, but we thought it would simply be something people should know out of respect for others.

How would you like it if some people burst into your job interview and started sharing their opinion - whether it was true or not? How would the company feel to have outsiders, who's intentions have nothing to do with the clan, come in and judge how the company's recruiting is done.

I hope in future posts, people will consider whether or not it is appropriate to be made publicly.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 23:26

As I said:

You can give you're opinion. But pls do NOT interfere with matters between SA and their applicants.

Quote :
Printer, I respect you, but I was in =SA= once upon a time (before the "new blood," like you and RCJD, came). Even though I decided to leave for my personal reasons, I still try to look out for this clan, being one of the few I like and respect.

and we respect you for doing that but as I said before: we can perfectly take care of ourselfs. As you can count not many members of these times are left in SA. =SA= has chanced since then.

See it like this: when you get a new girlfriend you wouldn't like it if her ex kept interfering. If someone is calling her names you can protect her. you can hold the door open for her. You can hold her books for her. etc... it would be weird if the ex kept doing these things.

For the girlfriend not much chanced but for you it makes a great difference.

//ontopic: sorry Mud for stealing your thread

//Edit: RCJD pls, I said I would take care of this..
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 23:30

ThePrinter wrote:

//Edit: RCJD pls, I said I would take care of this..

Thanks bro for your message I love you
I'll have a good long sleep. After finishing some more Biology that was due yesterday (oops) Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 23:32

<3
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 11 Aug - 4:41

I totally agree with both RCJD and ThePrinter.
I think once again that they explained pretty well what shall or should not be done by "Visitors" even if "=SA= Friends". We appreciate the help, but as ThePrinter stated, we would prefer that "Visitors" let us handle it, unless if they have detailed information that we really should know.
Regards,
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 9:30

It looks like i should be reasonably active enough to apply. Just sayin
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 12:09

Mudkipz wrote:
It looks like i should be reasonably active enough to apply. Just sayin

Your maturity has come into question yet again, through observations over the past two weeks. You'll really need to prove yourself for support for an application. If you have any questions, feel free to answer here or send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 16:13

Be warned: Harsh language approaching!

Code:
<Mudkipz> jesus
 <Mudkipz> f**ing
 <Mudkipz> christ
 <Mudkipz> n*gg*
 <Mudkipz> c**t
 <Mudkipz> truck

Last edited by RCJD on Sat 18 Aug - 16:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Code + censor)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 16:14

Weird, so apparently copying IRC text failed to put Mudkipz's name before all of those profanities <_<.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 16:22

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Weird, so apparently copying IRC text failed to put Mudkipz's name before all of those profanities <_<.

Shad, I made edits to your post (hope you don't mind |: if not I can revert it).

Next time, please make the effort to censor if harsh language must be used. Forum Rules

The reason the user did not appear when you copied text from the IRC was because the user was in between lesser-than/greater-than signs, which the forum thinks is code.

Could you also clarify the purpose of the post?
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 16:23

Gratzi for the edit RCJD Smile..
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 16:51

What i do on a NON AC RELATED IRC CHANNEL <---- is of no concern to my application
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 16:53

well, not application, but attempt to be able to apply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mudkipz sayig hello
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: