=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Hey There

Go down 
+3
phantom1
RCJD
Wub
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wub
Visitor
Wub

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 5:59

Hi, Im Wub. Ive played with many of you before and hope to keep seeing you guys in game. I plan to apply when I have a little more time. In the mean time I'd like to play some private matches to improve. Message me if you want to play.

See you around!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 6:19

Wub wrote:
Hi, Im Wub. Ive played with many of you before and hope to keep seeing you guys in game. I plan to apply when I have a little more time. In the mean time I'd like to play some private matches to improve. Message me if you want to play.

See you around!

Hey Wub! Nice to meet you. Welcome to our humble forum ^^

Would you happen to be... Wubstep? (not sure if that's the exact spelling). I recall meeting a Wubstep from Canada before (I'm from Vancouver).

Regardless, I always enjoy training and would love to play inters, 1v1's, etc. You can leave a message here, send me a private forum message, or visit our clan's IRC: http://sa-chat.tk/

Hope to see you around,
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 6:52

Yo yo yo yo good to see you i see you already found our irc, hopefully you can find me when im not doing homework and we can get some gg's in Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 7:02

Wub? Ey man I saw you today in the pub.. didnt know you were going to come to our forum. Welcome mate.

I always like people who I dont know starting conversations and being nice and that's what you did..

Luky for you I SS everything in which I play good and since I always play good I have the one we played together on (JK Razz XD)

Hey There 20120910

This and your friendliness is engough for me to give you an invite if you DO try to apply Very Happy

Hope to have a little chat on IRC soon !
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 7:42

Tac WuBstePP or something right?
Previously ProSmoke, the ex-HyPE app.
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 7:53

Ey this may sound creepy but i was watching my brother play ac today, and you were in a pub with him today, and from what i could gather you were polite and a good player, i would like to play with you once myself b4 i invite you, but you are definitely doing good things so far, keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 8:10

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Tac WuBstePP or something right?
Previously ProSmoke, the ex-HyPE app.

Yeah, the Wubstep I was thinking of was in TaC. Not sure if Wubstepp = Wub here

And I know ProSmoke http://hype-clan.com/hypeforum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=829
but did not know he's Wubstepp. Well, they're both Canadian and around the same age...
Back to top Go down
Wub
Visitor
Wub

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 9:40

Yeah. Sorry for the name changes I was off and on playing alot so i jumped around but now Im active so it won't happen again. Hopefully i can get some more training in before school.

Didnt expect the responses I got thanks cya around!
Back to top Go down
Wub
Visitor
Wub

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 9:43

Oh oh and before my identity gets confused again Im staying as Wub just brcause its easy and I am 14 not 16 I put the wrong year. Ill try to change it :S
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 11:42

Wub wrote:
Oh oh and before my identity gets confused again Im staying as Wub just brcause its easy and I am 14 not 16 I put the wrong year. Ill try to change it :S

I deleted your double post ^^

Whereabouts in Canada are you from?

When I knew you as Wubstepp, you were pretty friendly and all Razz

I am just concerned about two things:
1) In your HyPE app, it says you were blacklisted because of your troll brother D:
Everyone is suspicious about brother stories. I hope it is your brother and not you that caused a blacklist, but time will tell?

2) You withdrew your HyPE app shortly after creating it :/
Back to top Go down
Wub
Visitor
Wub

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 12:46

To be honest RCJD I would like for everyone to disregard my days as ProSmoke. That HyPe app is mostly bs. At that time i was new and a huge noob. I have a much better understanding of the game and community now. Pretty much anything you learn from there doesn't apply to me in any way other than it being my beginning/noob days. At this time You will see me as a bit more experienced and less Of a newbie Very Happy

I am not banned on any servers. At the time of that post Jg had my ip banned on his server by accident. I messages him a couple times and he removed all of the bans realizing it was a mistake.

Thanks for deleting. I guess visitor usergroups cant edit/delete ?? I tried?
Back to top Go down
Wub
Visitor
Wub

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 12:53

RCJD wrote:
Wub wrote:

I deleted your double post ^^

Whereabouts in Canada are you from?

When I knew you as Wubstepp, you were pretty friendly a

1.Thanks
2. Niagara area. Born in Vancouver but moved when i was little (unfortunately i cant remember any part of it)
3. xD thank you.
And you always seemed friendly as well. When we talked about acwc etc
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 12:56

Lol i have a brother myself who has done stupid stuff like spawning accidently while spectating a clan match, so i understand your brother excuse and i trust you
Back to top Go down
Wub
Visitor
Wub

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 13:10

Phantom1 wrote:
Lol i have a brother myself who has done stupid stuff like spawning accidently while spectating a clan match, so i understand your brother excuse and i trust you
athough he always used to rage in game and stuff (why i suspected him) it turned out that jg's server autobanned me. I talked to jg and he un banned me because nothing actually happened so its nothing to worry about. My brother doesnt really play much anymore. But yeah its frustrating when he plays my games lol
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Sun 2 Sep - 18:14

Wub wrote:
To be honest RCJD I would like for everyone to disregard my days as ProSmoke. That HyPe app is mostly bs. At that time i was new and a huge noob. I have a much better understanding of the game and community now. Pretty much anything you learn from there doesn't apply to me in any way other than it being my beginning/noob days. At this time You will see me as a bit more experienced and less Of a newbie Very Happy

I am not banned on any servers. At the time of that post Jg had my ip banned on his server by accident. I messages him a couple times and he removed all of the bans realizing it was a mistake.

Thanks for deleting. I guess visitor usergroups cant edit/delete ?? I tried?

Hey Wub,

Greatly appreciate your honesty in your post here. I was at first happy to see you here (from my memories of WuBstePP) but I was surprised and wasn't too happy when I found you were also ProSmoke.

Things do change a lot once players become acquainted with the AssaultCube "scene" and community. Players also mature as they get older Wink

So I think it's fair to look past your ProSomke days. This is a great opportunity here to establish a nice fresh start as Wub. I'll give you my invite after we play a game together!

Regards,
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Mon 3 Sep - 3:10

Lol you act like you did bad things when you were prosmoke Razz I highly doubt that, but okay Wink
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Mon 3 Sep - 3:41

Welcome to our forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Wub
Visitor
Wub

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Mon 3 Sep - 6:20

Thanks COMET. And i never did anything bad just everyone keeps reminding me about the HyPe app and I didnt use any real info and i didnt much about gaming at the time so I dont want people using it as reference to get to know me. Wink
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1Mon 3 Sep - 17:49

Welcome on our website! (not to copy Comet ^^)
Enjoy your stay! And, keep it up for the invites Smile
C ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey There   Hey There Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hey There
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: