=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= Vs. {BoB}

Go down 
+6
Kawasaki
RCJD
ThePrinter
Mr.OpTic
phantom1
Furios
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Nov - 6:23

Enemy Vote :

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  20121110

Our Vote :

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  20121111

Tiebreaker :

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  20121112

A good game from Kawasaki !
Many mistakes from my side, how you can see, and a lack of communication
are the reasons why they raped us so hard on Sunset and Shine.
We will work on that.
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sun 4 Nov - 1:46

GG's Haittah is really tough, I think we are about on the same level as {BoB} and next cm we can prove it!
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Nov - 3:15

Quote :
GG's Haittah is really tough, I think we are about on the same level as {BoB} and next cm we can prove it!

lol
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Nov - 4:04

Mr.OpTic wrote:
Quote :

lol

Check our match vs w00p ..
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Nov - 4:13

You think you are at the same level as w00p if you beat them once at the most unbalanced map/mode combo in the entire game? Its genuinely insulting to pick such a map. You will just lose all respect gained from other clans picking this all the time. You've lost mine, anyway.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Nov - 4:42

Mr.OpTic wrote:
You think you are at the same level as w00p if you beat them once at the most unbalanced map/mode combo in the entire game? Its genuinely insulting to pick such a map. You will just lose all respect gained from other clans picking this all the time. You've lost mine, anyway.

D:
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Nov - 4:56

I'm not Phantom, and I'm not ThePrinter... but in my clan mates defence:

I don't think they believe =SA= is ON PAR with the likes of {BoB} or w00p after a single match.
That would be kinda silly Very Happy

But still, =SA= has never had such success in clan matches with top clans before. You have to understand it's really exciting for us, as we have been seen as a noob clan since all of our best players retired/moved on last year.
Instead of getting raped 15 - 0, we now actually can come somewhat close... on unbiased map picks as well. We are proud of this achievement as a clan, but I do hope this clan pride will not be seen as snotty-arrogant-superior kind of attitude |:

I'll make sure our clan can have a talk through about our map choices. I have noticed we picked HTF rattrap CLA in the last three clan matches. One could argue any official map is fair game for CM's, but judging by what I have read from AC Forums, the community is shunning such map picks. =SA= will have to talk about whether or not to acknowledge this and how it will affect our reputation.

Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Nov - 5:19

I personally can't think of anything why you would react this way Optic. Almost every map has a avantage for one side. I agree that Rattrap has a big one but then it's not that weird we pick it right?

If I can remember correctly you left the clan for the reason that you thought we weren't competitive enough. We learned from losing those players and our goal is to become more competitive. We want to grow and be able to compete with the best. Then it's not so weird we chose maps on which we have most chance on, is it?

I have to agree with you that we are not there yet. To win a game on Rattrap isn't showing we are much better then them. Winning on Rattrap is showing we are smart enough to compete with them. We want to win and there is no way we could have won in a map like shine. For that we need to get better aims, more teamwork and smart tactics. But =SA= needs these wins, to keep our moral high, to attract new players, to bond and to keep our players.

My point is that when Phantom, or any =SA=, thinks he can beat {BoB} you should say: come and try if you dare. We will show you we are better. instead of insulting us by typing Lol. We learned from the past and we are doing all we can to avoid post like this:
Quote :

Unfortunately, its not until these last few months, that i have realised, that im different from the most of the members in this clan. I have aspirations, which others dont seem to have. If you look in the clan matches section, you will notice that the vast majority of posts are from myself and *****. This is because we share the same ambition to get better at AC, on a more competitive level.

Let us celebrate our tie's and 'almost wins' for us it's a huge step forward. I don't understand why you can't be happy for us but honestly: if we lost your respect: then thats your loss.
As you could have read in RCJD's post: most of us still respect you as a player, but what you did here today harmed that respect much sir.
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Nov - 14:18

apologies if you found it insulting i just found it funny. I think its great that a couple of =SA= members are pushing forward into the higher competive scene of AC. Just dont count on me to ask for a cm against you again if your intention is to pick such pathetic map/mode combinations.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sat 10 Nov - 19:16

Apologie accepted and thanks. About rattrap: I get your point and it certainly will be considerated next time. Although I personally think that nothing is wrong with rattrap since many maps have avantages. The only difference with rattrap and des3 is that ppl know how to play rvsf des3 cause it gets voted a lot.
But thats my personal opinion. Sunday we will discuss this as a clan
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Nov - 0:52

should we listn to a mad hater?
I dont know why he's so mad about our votes everyone knows that
rattrap is a unfair map, so why this guys dont train that and try
to beat us there? and dont cry like a big baby

As it says "Your pick" pick what you want to play,
if you enjoy rattrap vote rattrap if you enjoy des3 vote des3.
Why is this a problem for so many ppl. cant understand.
Rattrap is a legit official map htf also, cant see a problem.

Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Nov - 10:35

I've been called a few things before but a mad hater isnt one of them. I guess i was more disappointed that my former clan stooped to these kind of lows. I guess you just dont understand anything about etiquette.

Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Sun 11 Nov - 12:09

Who was one of the first to bring =SA= to a competitive level?

Senior Optico over there.
I'd take his words into consideration, kowalski.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Nov - 18:22

As long as the map is an official one "according to ac rules", i dont think =SA= should give a shit about what others think/comment over the maps we choose. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Nov - 10:08

^GL getting matches with that attitude...
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Nov - 11:35

ShadowZ wrote:

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Kissmz

Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Nov - 3:05

Mr.OpTic wrote:
ShadowZ wrote:

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Kissmz

LMAO.

Optic 1 point for you sweetie.
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Nov - 12:02

dyH| + ac_gothic rvsf ftw
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1Wed 14 Nov - 13:16

ChO wrote:
dyH| + ac_gothic rvsf ftw

I played with Cemer and Whop's team in a 3v3 inter on rvsf gothic ==> amazingly fun ( :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=SA= Vs. {BoB}  Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. {BoB}    =SA= Vs. {BoB}  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

=SA= Vs. {BoB}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Clan Matches-
Jump to: