=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

RCJD going to party in the USA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

RCJD going to party in the USA Empty
PostSubject: RCJD going to party in the USA   RCJD going to party in the USA Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 6:11

Going down south to Washington state from December 29, 2012 - January 5, 2013

My family will try to set up internet at our home down there, but a) it might not work b) if it does, it'll be really slow

So, if b), I won't be available in game, but you can still find me on forums and perhaps IRC.

To all applicants - seek me out when I am back in the new year for some matches together!

Hope you all are having a pleasant holiday so far,

RCJD
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: RCJD going to party in the USA   RCJD going to party in the USA Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 6:18

why Washington, new york is the shit.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: RCJD going to party in the USA   RCJD going to party in the USA Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 6:21

Have aa nice new year there Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD going to party in the USA   RCJD going to party in the USA Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 6:41

Faron8 wrote:
why Washington, new york is the shit.

cuz it's a 2.5 hour drive away

Million wrote:
Have aa nice new year there Smile

And thanks Million Very Happy

I'm going to be at the live countdown at the space needle in Seattle. First time having new year's somewhere other than in front of the TV with family - so will be exciting Razz
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: RCJD going to party in the USA   RCJD going to party in the USA Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 8:30

you gotta go to new york and watch your the balls drop
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD going to party in the USA   RCJD going to party in the USA Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 9:35

Faron8 wrote:

har har har

What do you do for new year's in puerto rico costa rica, Faron?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: RCJD going to party in the USA   RCJD going to party in the USA Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 10:06

Have fun and return save bro!

happy new year to you
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: RCJD going to party in the USA   RCJD going to party in the USA Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 10:24

RCJD wrote:
Faron8 wrote:

har har har

What do you do for new year's in puerto rico costa rica, Faron?

eat, eat some more, eat eat eat, and play video games. Fireworks here aren't worth the trouble everyone else in the country just gets drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: RCJD going to party in the USA   RCJD going to party in the USA Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 14:01

Happy new year RCJD, Washington is beautiful (certain parts), and New York newyears is pointless, there's way too many cops, it's crowded as hell, and you're more likely to get something pick-pocketed than meet someone, people tend to stick to themselves. In Seattle however (WEST COAST!) you might actually meet someone (and have a new years kiss.)
You might not understand this comparative logic but trust me it's right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RCJD going to party in the USA   RCJD going to party in the USA Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RCJD going to party in the USA
Page 1 of 1