=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Printers activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Printers activity Empty
PostSubject: Printers activity    Printers activity Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Mar - 9:04

Test weeks are coming. My last week of tests before the last 'big' exams at the end of this year.

Ill have to study hard and that means less time of AC Sad
But dont be sad: it will be over in no-time and then ill be back for all of you.
Furthermore Ill stay active on the forum and ill hop into some games if I can; so you guys arent that easily rid of me!

Ill need some time to refill my ink, but dont be afraid: a true Printer always returns to the place his friends gave him!Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor
Patron

Printers activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Printers activity    Printers activity Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Mar - 18:09

Nice choise printer ! I want play together but maybe later Very Happy good luck with your exams
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

Printers activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Printers activity    Printers activity Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Mar - 23:26

Best of luck for your exams bro!

Take care
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

Printers activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Printers activity    Printers activity Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Mar - 4:53

Good luck mate,
btw. are you active enough to vote for our applications?
keep checking the forum cat

cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Printers activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Printers activity    Printers activity Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Printers activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: News-
Jump to: