=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

ThePrinter's forced break

Go down 
+4
Kawasaki
Martinator
RCJD
ThePrinter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

ThePrinter's forced break Empty
PostSubject: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Sat 15 Jun - 4:40

Allrighty please let me explain me abcense.

3 things that are hapenening right now:
1. I passed my exams with awesome grades.
2. My Laptop overheated while I was watching a serie: videocard burned down: Laptop useless
3. Im moving to another city

Ey guys I missed you: although its only be a week.
My exams first gave me a lot to do but I passed them and now im looking diehard for work. The most important thing for you guys to know is that I can't play AC anymore for a while because of my laptop. I am working on it: repearing + buying a new one for my study.

Secondly Im going to live alone after the summer: I know this is not normal in every culture so let me explain: not every city in the netherlands has a university and our government do want those kids to study so it gives us money to move into a studenthouse. The good thing is: the campus im moving to has one of the best internetconnections/speed of the world (at least they say they do) and Im going to buy a faster laptop.

So this is a dip: but I will come out stronger:
- Faster laptop
- No internet drops
- No mom

Anyway Ill keep checking the forum. For the applicants: =SA= will decide if I can stay 'voter' or not. If I stay voter: please give me a overload of SS to work with!

Love you all,

=SA=ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Sat 15 Jun - 18:17

Yo ThePrinter,

I'm really happy to read your thorough update for your =SA= bros Wink

Firstly, congratulations on your exams!  And, finally done high school ==> into the big world.

Of course you already know, but RL is priority and take your time to get things settled.  We'll miss you like hell, but tuff =SA= will be here waiting for you when you're ready to be back in action bro!

And though we know one another online and are perhaps half way across the world, I feel I have made tight friends through this clan - ThePrinter, I know you feel the same!  So if you ever just want to chat.. like about:  feeling lonely in new city, nervous about after-highschool-life, your plans and dreams, problems with a new hot girl you met Razz... anything!  Talk to us bro : >

Peace, and wish ya the best,
RCJD
Back to top Go down
Martinator
Visitor
Martinator

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Sat 15 Jun - 23:17

Well that sux about the videocard. What city are you moving to? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Sun 16 Jun - 4:25

Enschede: near the German border.
Back to top Go down
Martinator
Visitor
Martinator

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Sun 16 Jun - 6:29

ewwwww

inb4 TU Twente :p
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Sun 16 Jun - 15:21

ThePrinter wrote:
- No mom

poor prniter,
R.I.P Printers mom who never let him finish a Match.

see you later bro Wink
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Sun 16 Jun - 16:55

No mom ==> finish matches : D

No mom ==> I suppose you gotta do your own cooking, laundry, cleaning, and remind yourself when to do work = ]
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Sun 16 Jun - 22:40

Both really true. Wish me luck -,-
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Mon 17 Jun - 20:24

Good luck!
But you'll see, it's not that bad Razz
You might get used to it very fast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Wed 19 Jun - 19:55

Sounds like you are gonna live like an adult. Razz  Dont come home late partying like Capone Razz  hehehhee just kidding. Very Happy  Good to know that your life is in the right track. My best wishes to your path to a better education. Condolences to your dead laptop which was the bridge in connecting you with us =SA= Family. I hope you get company at your new accommodation  and new friends to settle well. Good luck and see ya soon bro Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Jun - 4:04

I got a new laptop!! Cant wait to try it out.. Only one thing: I lost the info on my harddrive. I just finished school so it isnt a big problem but I also lost my AC settings. I hope to be online asap!!

Im back B*tch*s! <3
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Jun - 4:24

Welcome back bro!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Jun - 4:28

wb !!
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Jun - 4:30

ThePrinter wrote:
I got a new laptop!! Cant wait to try it out.. Only one thing: I lost the info on my harddrive. I just finished school so it isnt a big problem but I also lost my AC settings. I hope to be online asap!!

Im back B*tch*s! <3

glad to have you back Printyboy Razz <3
can't wait to kick asses with youu.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Jun - 4:32

Tnx mate, same to you!!

btw, could you pm me your autoexec Furbro?
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Jun - 4:47

Nobody wants my autoexec D:

Scripts4Lyfe
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Jun - 4:55

Just send me PhaNtom, I would be more then happy to look into it bra!!
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Jun - 5:05

My autoexec:
Code:

radarheight 200
aimbot 1
gamma 350
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Jun - 5:21

thats why I didnt ask Razz
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Jun - 6:04

I only share it with 1337 hax0r pr0s like xenon though <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThePrinter's forced break   ThePrinter's forced break Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

ThePrinter's forced break
Page 1 of 1