=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)

Go down 
+3
ShadowFlameZ
PhaNtom
Inline
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Inline
Visitor
Inline

Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Tue 9 Jul - 6:05

First and formost, I'm Inline, not noobline.  Somehow I messed up my email address when registering and so now I cant activate the account or log in, if one of you guys could help me that'd be great.

Hi!  I'm Inline.  

ThePrinter told me to come say hello, so I am Wink

I played for I forget how long, and quit in the summer of 2010 because I needed to focus on school.  After a 3 year break I am back for the summer, and possibly longer.  I'm ex-DES. I left when I left AC (makes sense right?).  I'm not very good, but I have fun playing.

Hope to see you guys around!
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Tue 9 Jul - 6:20

Yo Inline.

GL getting invites
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Tue 9 Jul - 8:09

Lol PhaNtom, he didn't say anything about wanting to join (yet... Wink).
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Wed 10 Jul - 2:00

ey Inline welcome sir!

Inline came to me in a pub and asked who was in charge of =SA=. He is looking for a nice clan to join and I told him that we have a senate but that he was more then welcome say Hi to us so he could find out if =SA= suits him. We played an inter together and allthough we were smashed by our (way too good) opponents: we had fun.

No matter if you decide to join or not: you got yourself one invite from me Inline!
Cap0ne will help you with your account issue: remove the originall Inline and change your name to Inline? Would be the best thing to do I think.

Welcome and make yourself at home

*the inter:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Inline
Visitor
Inline

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Wed 10 Jul - 2:08

Thanks TP!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who uses the "Horrible" setting for graphics Razz
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Wed 10 Jul - 2:29

Hey Inline,
also from my side a big welcome to the forums. Smile
wow that was a very fast invite from TP Very Happy
we often hang around on TS3 (adress: looki.woop.us) or our IRC (adress: #sa-clan)
you may visit us there. Wink
gg's agaisnt .rC|
Back to top Go down
Martinator
Visitor
Martinator

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Wed 10 Jul - 3:13

yoo nice inter Very Happy

not bad for keeping jenifer 17-24 Very Happy

i also use horrible settings Very Happy (but thats cuz im used to them)

gl in hanging around here, sure u'll like it
Back to top Go down
Inline
Visitor
Inline

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Wed 10 Jul - 14:24

Thanks Furios! I guess TP likes me a bit or something :p

GG's Marti, was fun. Maybe we should mix up the teams next time to make it a little more fair Wink
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Fri 12 Jul - 2:18

Hey Inline!
Late welcome to the forums!
GL getting the invites Smile

Note: account name changed Wink
Back to top Go down
Inline
Visitor
Inline

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Fri 12 Jul - 8:58

I was having trouble logging in, but figured out it was changed. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Fri 12 Jul - 19:59

lol yeah smart boy! Cap0ne a good thing to remind next time with changing names of less smarter people. Do they get a e-mail their name is changed?

Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1Sat 13 Jul - 2:45

Inline wrote:
I was having trouble logging in, but figured out it was changed.  Thanks!

You're welcome Smile

ThePrinter wrote:
lol yeah smart boy! Cap0ne a good thing to remind next time with changing names of less smarter people. Do they get a e-mail their name is changed?

Well usually, they post here and I inform them in the thread or in IRC/TS before making the change, but as I didn't have much time, I only updated the nick without notifying him. Sorry and glad you managed to login on your own Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)   Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello! (the topic says I have to have 7 characters, so heres some extra to make it work)
Page 1 of 1