=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Front row seat

Go down 
+4
ThePrinter
RCJD
Million
Vector2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vector2
Visitor
Vector2

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Dec - 5:44

Hi

I play AC everyday. Never been invited to a clan ..not suprised as I can be erratic.. win some lose some.

Anyway I have played against most of you, I have to say some of you are truly brilliant. But what I would like to see is when the best meet the best. Is it possible to enter as a visitor and watch one of the clan meets.

I am not trying to sneak in as a wanna be clan participant. But I love AC and simply want to see the best in action.
In my time zone I rate quite a few players. Not all in your clan of course. But still they are exceptionally talented at AC.
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Dec - 8:51

Hello, just letting you know that this clan is inactive ^^

If yoi want to play with the best I advice you to come to BoB teamspeak3, here is the connect "bob-ac.net" Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Dec - 9:44

Heyo Vector2!

Nice meeting you! Don't hesitate to say hi and have a convo with us in IRC or in-game.

Best,
=SA=RCJD
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Sat 21 Dec - 10:59

Awesome that our name is soo famous people keep coming,

yeah we are inactive right now. Some call it dead, others call it inactive. I call it sleeping. But anyhow, allthough we love every applicant we get I would advice you to look anywhere else because we cannot offer you what you deserve (right now): enough attention.

Real sorry and I hope to see you around when our alarm goes and we wake up!
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Dec - 5:18

Welcome to our clan's home. Thank you for visiting. We are a bit tied up with some real life work/tasks at the moment. But we do play once in awhile. Good to see our clan's reputation good even today. Hope to see ya around in ac gaming.  santa

@ Million : I find the advertisement of links to other clans dis-respectful and unethical. Please do not do again unless being asked for it. Thank you for your co-operation. afro 
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Mon 23 Dec - 22:07

@Comet I don't advertise any other clan, he said he wanted to play with good players so I sent him the link of BoB's TS where he can find these good players.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Tue 24 Dec - 19:05

Million wrote:
@Comet I don't advertise any other clan, he said he wanted to play with good players so I sent him the link of BoB's TS where he can find these good players.

In other words, BoB, hence the "BoB" in BoB's TS.
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Wed 25 Dec - 6:29

Faron wrote:
Million wrote:

actually not, Million just gave him the link to active clans - what he wants, which =SA= isn't right now. Also that would make no sense why should Million advertise Vector to {BoB} ? He's |oNe|.

But on the other hand
Million wrote:

Indeed that sounds shitty, cuz Million isn't even =SA= anymore. I guess =SA= can speak for themself and they don't need you to do that Milli ;D
But I'm sure Million didn't want to come over like that.
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Wed 25 Dec - 6:30

Furios wrote:
Faron wrote:
Million wrote:

actually not, Million just gave him the link to the place where active clans are hangig around - what he wants, which =SA= isn't right now. Also that would make no sense why should Million advertise Vector to {BoB} ? He's |oNe|.

But on the other hand
Million wrote:

Indeed that sounds shitty, cuz Million isn't even =SA= anymore. I guess =SA= can speak for themself and they don't need you to do that Milli ;D
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Wed 25 Dec - 16:34

Furios wrote:
Faron wrote:
Million wrote:

actually not, Million just gave him the link to active clans - what he wants, which =SA= isn't right now. Also that would make no sense why should Million advertise Vector to {BoB} ? He's |oNe|.

But on the other hand
Million wrote:

Actually, he didn't say anything about active clans, just good players.

As for the second part of your post, it's true, so w/e.
Back to top Go down
Vector2
Visitor
Vector2

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Fri 27 Dec - 9:50

well merry xmas everyone.

and in respect of the replies hmmm.

I cannot see what million said is wrong if your inactive.

I play ac everyday for a few hours... lots know me as Vector.... heck I have good days,bad days.. I shoot teamplayers who have the flag , accident of course. we have all been there

I see players like printer, jiba,cleaner, shad everyday we all play.. we all win and lose

but do you lose when you have taken the time to show a novice how to change weapons and which one to use for the map your in.. or better still intervene when a newbie is about to be kicked coz he made a mistake. We all know how easy it is to be kicked from a game.

anyway I agree with millions..... the greater is the good ...

I still say its about time to arrange each clan put one player forward and let some of us watch the play.
Me I am nobody ... i am a rubbish player..... printer will tell u that but i am always fair.

Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1Sun 29 Dec - 2:01

Merry Xmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Front row seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front row seat   Front row seat Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Front row seat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: