=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!

Go down 
+5
Furios
Million
@l <@P0n3
Faron
RCJD
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Empty
PostSubject: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1Mon 31 Mar - 8:12

Hey fellow =SA='s and friends!

I was admitted to UC Berkeley's College of Engineering last Thursday and I'm super hyped! Many of you know how much work I've put in the last few years (and subsequent absences from AC) and it's so rewarding to know it's paid off : )

Thursday was filled with many Ivy League rejections and one waitlist - so I was pretty dejected until I saw my Berkeley status ^^

I'm passionate about environmental sustainability, and will study Environmental Engineering under CEE at Cal next year - though also considering Energy Engineering Science, for renewable energy.

So yeah, I'll still hop in on AC casually, but from California starting fall.

Go Cal Bears, go =SA=  cheers
RCJD 
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1Tue 1 Apr - 8:31

Nice. I'll be applying in about a year. Not to anything in California, though.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1Tue 1 Apr - 21:29

Congratulations RCJD bro!
 RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! 3718274123 RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! 2856944900 
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1Wed 2 Apr - 16:23

I'm happy for you, I know how much ypu worked for it, well done !
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1Fri 4 Apr - 12:12

Thank you everyone! <3
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1Sat 5 Apr - 3:31

Glad that your effort has paid off. Wink 
I wish you good luck and much fun bro. Very Happy 
 RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! 3087987576
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1Sat 5 Apr - 5:19

gratz brutha
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1Fri 11 Apr - 11:18

Well well well, many congratulations to you Smile

As somebody who went through the same ordeal as you, I can attest to how happy you must feel, and you most certainly deserve all the credit for getting this far.

I have one or two friends at Berkeley with whom I can put you in touch, if you want opinions about the school or stuff like that.

One word of advice though: brace yourself for the "Accepted 2018" Facebook group XD
College kids get a little too excited after getting in lol.

Also, may I ask where you were waitlisted?

But yea, I just so happened to see this post while visiting the site after a while, so hit me up via PM here or on AC forums if you want to talk or any advice, I'll be glad to help. Smile

Gratz again, well deserved!
Back to top Go down
PKKiller
=SA= Member
PKKiller

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1Sat 19 Apr - 2:42

Gratz man! It is good to work hard in the last high school years, only way to get into a uni unless if you're lucky Razz
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1Fri 25 Apr - 13:14

@Faron + PKKiller ==> msg me if you ever want tips during the application process!

@ShadowZ ==> Thanks! I was waitlisted for Penn engineering. YES OMG the Accepted FB group is hilarious, haha! I appreciate your tips and offer for advice - be happy to chat on IRC sometime (on the rare occasions I venture there) Smile
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1Sat 24 May - 5:27

Congratulations bro  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!   RCJD's going to UC Berkeley! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RCJD's going to UC Berkeley!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: News-
Jump to: