=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Federico. resign

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Federico.
=SA= Friend
Federico.

Federico. resign Empty
PostSubject: Federico. resign   Federico. resign Icon_minitime1Mon 11 Aug - 13:08

Hey guys.
I wanted to thank you for these past months with you.
Thank you for your company, your sympathy and for welcoming me with open arms in =SA=.
Unfortunately the clan is too much inactive, so I decided to move on to something else, to grow even more as a player. I was invited to be part of the FD* clan. But dont worry, if you need anything i am here. Also, i will be always on IRC to make a word with you, or to make a game together.
Greetings to all, especially to Phantom and Comet. Cya soon. Wink 
YO!
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

Federico. resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federico. resign   Federico. resign Icon_minitime1Mon 11 Aug - 21:53

...thaheck

GL with FD man hope it's what you're looking for in an active clan. Having you in =SA= even for this short time was a pleasure.
Back to top Go down
PKKiller
=SA= Member
PKKiller

Federico. resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federico. resign   Federico. resign Icon_minitime1Mon 18 Aug - 3:45

I saw this coming from you Federico. You were/are probably the only active on AC now from all of us. I've also stopped playing AC and move on. I get once awhile, but not much. Well, GL in FD* clan, there are a lot of great people there. And as always, have fun!

See you around Federico,

Best regards,

PKKiller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Federico. resign Empty
PostSubject: Re: Federico. resign   Federico. resign Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Federico. resign
Page 1 of 1