=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= Vs B}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

=SA= Vs B} Empty
PostSubject: =SA= Vs B}   =SA= Vs B} Icon_minitime1Fri 25 Mar - 7:35

B}Verse asked us to do a 2v2 with him and their applicant, noobicus, so we agreed and had a jolly good time.
First match - Their pick
=SA= Vs B} Screenshot20110323at103
So yeah their pick kinda shocked us cuz waffles and I both predicted some TKTF hahahaha
But yeah we did quite well, waffles defended and I flag-ran and we were a pretty good team.
There were some incidents where they double teamed us when we were separated, which got ugly haha, but a few times my trusty shotgun got me a double splatter on em so I was able to escape with my life.

Second match - Our pick
=SA= Vs B} Screenshot20110323at104
So yeah this was another very intense match where they had the early lead on us. This time waffles and I swapped roles throughout the match and that helped us rack up flags haha. Waffles wanted CTF while I picked power, though waffles next time we can do your pick (ac_outpost) Very Happy.

GGs B} and I hope Noobicus gets into the clan
Back to top Go down

=SA= Vs B}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Clan Matches-
Jump to: