=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

It's official...

Go down 
+4
Comet
Mr.OpTic
Agonoize
ShadowFlameZ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1Mon 4 Apr - 6:59

Well, after I discussed with the rest of you guys in the meeting, the time has come for me to part ways with all you wonderful people in =SA=. So now I would like to take a moment to say a goodbye individually to as many people I can.
Comet - When I first met you we had a great time playing on the pubs, with memorable moments where you team-naded me like 3 times on ac_power CTF match ahaha. It has been fun man, and you were the one who encouraged me to app, and I will miss you a lot bud.
Erv - We have had some great moments together hahaha. From playing trivia on your cursed bot to me being your spy in the quest to resolve the Xu =SA= feud (which draul never found out about till like December), we have had a fun time in =SA=, and I will miss the good memories.
Lateralus - I would like to apologize to you. I had promised you that I would stand by you, especially if you didn't resign, and I have failed you. I am truly sorry for that, and you were one of the people whom I could confide in most of all, so thank you.
Macm - Ahhh macm you drunkard Razz. I've always respected you for being an interesting character, not afraid to share what's on your mind and whatnot. Goodbye, my portuguese friend.
Anarchist - Ronnie you were one of the first people who introduced the =SA= clan to me, and were the one who gave me the final f1 that accepted me into the clan. Thank you.
Llamademon - We had a great run as co-leaders of TheCr3w hehehe. Our map ac_street would have been sick....if it didn't violate just about all the rules of 1.1 mapping. Keep up the great work, and hopefully you will make the new site even awesomer.
Cap0ne - I must say, for an originally intended "backup site" you have done a great job. I have always loved this site and I hope you keep making it better.
OpTic - I remember you back in the old days of 1.0 when all i knew you as was another Mr. in the clan ;D. Now that I have gotten to know you better since you came back, you've become a great friend of mine and I shall miss you dearly.
32 - hahaha your name makes me lol every time i see it Razz. We have had some fun times as well, and I hope to play that noob-checkers game with you again (quadradius right?)
GunGlory - Ah my New Zealand Friend, you will never learn Australia is superior eh? You were my sauerbraten buddy, as well as my closest friend in the clan, and I will miss you a lot...punk. Good luck in High school! Very Happy
Lunch - As I was saying, the Aussies > NZers Razz. Oh hey an aussie! Well Lunch you and I have had a great friendship, as well as that epic depot ctf match where you won by one frag.......GRRRRRRR Razz I look forward to a rematch in the future, bud.
Waffles - Congratulations on becoming a mod, mate. A great choice if there ever was one. You are quite wise in your approach to things, and have given me valuable advice in the past, so I thank you.
Tuga, Flippie, Preetam, Rhino, BasstardCZ - I'm sorry I never got to get to know you guys better, I'm sure you were awesome guys to hang out with, as you are in an awesome clan.
DeviL - Girl, you are absolutely ridiculous at AC. Its crazy haha. You're also very fun to talk to, and I hope that you remain here as one of the strongest members of the clan.
Bango - Another of my aussie friends, you were a pretty badass mofo Razz. I remember the time I introduced you to Xu|Cactus and you guys hit it off like 2 aussies in a pod Very Happy. I'll miss ya bud.
Sweet - El Hombre del Radio! Tú eres muy cómico en tu radio, y seguiré escuchar tu radio por siempre. Gracias, mi amigo.
TheBeans - You were a cool kid, and I miss you a lot cuz you were a hell of a dude. You had some epic Call of Duty Montages, and keep working on moar!
Skore13 - My French friend, you are dirty at AC. Keep getting better and I hope to play you again in the future.
Sonic - I will admit, when you first wanted to come back, I was speculative of how that would affect =SA=, but I see that you have changed for the better. So I would like to apologize for banning you from the NuckyServer, and I hope you forgive me.
WalkerGr - My Greek friend, you are quite entertaining to talk to, and I'm sorry for the times you felt as if I were ignoring you. You are a hell of an AC player, and I think you'll become one of the best.
Sn1p3r_sh0t - One of my closest friends in the clan, when you told me you were applying to =SA= I was absolutely overjoyed. You are my gema bud, as proven in that epic video of yours. I hope you continue to gema and map, and remain an awesome member of this clan.
MtrCannabal - You are quite a funny guy, and we had an epic bout against the HyPE chums together. Thanks for the memories mate.
GeneralLee - I found you on Sauerbraten and was happy when you told me you played both Cube2 and AC. Because of that you somehow found your way into the =SA= ranks, and are a key member of the clan. I hope you work with GunGlory in finding new Sauerbraten members.
Me&you - Having known you the longest out of all members of the clan, I was speculative of your dedication to =SA=, for I feared your clan hopping Razz. You have impressed me with your dedication and have become a great member of the clan.
Agonoize - The newest member of the clan, you have a lot to live up to. Having been unanimously invited to join the clan, I believe you will be a great addition to the group. Good luck mate.

Now, before I go, I have some last wishes that I hope will be fulfilled by my dear friends here.
1. I hope that Llamademon and Macm will continue to work on the Mapping and Scripting Cr3w, and that many members will join in the projects.
2. Gibstick agreed to this, and so I would like Lateralus, Llamademon, and Cap0ne to make accounts on wiki.cubers.net so that they can edit the =SA= wiki page in my absence. After you make accounts gibstick will give you the access.
3. I hope that you guys will continue my long-time goal of doing awesomely in AC, such that soon we will be renowned as one of the best, in both attitude and skill. Let the clan hit-list live on!
4. I hope that, when I leave today, I can still retain friendships with each member of this clan. This wasn't an easy choice for me to make, but I believe the time is right. Just because I am moving on to apply to B}, it doesn't mean that our friendships should be lost. So what if i'm in a different clan? That shouldn't change a thing. I can still hang out with you guys on IRC, and play with you on AC and Sauerbraten.
5. As I am resigning from moderator status, I would like to recommend Sonic to be promoted to moderator. He has been here for a while, and has been pretty active, so I think he deserves it.

Thanks you all =SA=,
Love you guys,
ShadowFlameZ
jocolor
Back to top Go down
Agonoize
M.I.A.
Agonoize

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1Mon 4 Apr - 9:36

<3 cya later man
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1Tue 5 Apr - 1:04

Wow that post was heart warming Smile

I truly wish you the best of luck with your future, not just this little space on teh net. But in real life too Smile
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1Tue 5 Apr - 5:52

Ah my bro, one of the guys in this clan with a fun filled history. what more can be fun than teamkilled as an introduction Very Happy It always surprised me how that event has made you to apply for us. But im glad that you chose us and stayed all these months. I have tried to solve issues and problems of all members for the better and hope you have been happy with my assistance all these months. It is sad that you are leaving who have been the mischief member here. But i see you are leaving for a better place for better experience. i wish you nothing but the best in life and in your ac career. But honestly, i will be forever jealous of any clan that has you with them. Take care and see you around bro. Good luck and god bless you. king
Back to top Go down
Me&you
Retired =SA= Member

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1Tue 5 Apr - 7:24

cya shadowZ
gl and hf
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1Tue 5 Apr - 9:24

Thank you all I appreciate the kind words Smile
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1Tue 5 Apr - 9:26

Are you quitting aC or just =SA=
anyway
goodluck
have fun
hope to see you around
sunny
srry if i anoyed you to much
you were the only person who f1 me- so i gotta give you some respect for that
BYE!!!

Kakarrot
|H*S|Private
Back to top Go down
lunch
M.I.A.
lunch

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1Wed 6 Apr - 16:04

Sorry to hear of this, ShadowZ. However I hope to see you around. Anyway hope you have fun in your endeavours in life.

Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1Wed 6 Apr - 22:59

Dood just cuz I'm leaving the clan doesn't mean I won't be on IRC and whatnot
Back to top Go down
lunch
M.I.A.
lunch

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1Thu 7 Apr - 18:02

Lol, of course you will be on IRC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1Fri 8 Apr - 18:13

ShadowZ, mad respect.

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's official... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official...   It's official... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

It's official...
Page 1 of 1