=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=

Go down 
+2
WalkerGr
Infern0
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Infern0
Visitor
Infern0

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1Wed 4 May - 23:55

Heya =SA= ! How is Everything Going Guys ? Lately i have met almost all members of =SA= and we really have fun ..So i felt the need to come and say Hello to my Friends!

As you know , Im Infern0 , 18 ( 19 in 2 months ) and I come From Greece..Yes im the first Greek Player who joined In AC Smile

Im The Founder/Leader Of Clan |BME| that stands for " Bad Meets Evil "

Also Im Leading Gr. ( Greece National Team )

For Now Im the only guy who apparts National Team ..I Have asked to the other 2 Greeks from Game ( Specchio , Walker to join ,but they dont want to leave their clans...xa0x0ax0x...Its hard to convince them that Gr. isnt a clan but a national team..ax0ax00x0ax)

Feel Free To Visit Our Site @ www.BadMeetsEvil.tk and our IRC @ #BadMeetsEvil @ Gamesurge

Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1Thu 5 May - 2:09

kalosorises (welcome) Smile
first to join? o0 xD
and you will never convince me Wink)))))
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1Thu 5 May - 3:49

HEy infern0!

Thanks for introducing yourself Very Happy I'm sure a 3v3 against speccio, you ans Walker would be a tough battle whoever you face Very Happy Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1Thu 5 May - 5:28

nice to see you here inferno Very Happy

look forward to playing you guys some more .

thanks for dropping by
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1Fri 6 May - 17:12

Hello Inferno, Thank you for your interaction with us in irc, ac & forum. I and some clan members of =SA= have given positive thoughts about playing assaultcube tournaments representing countries/Country "Teams". I would like further information regarding the rules and tag rules for National teams. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. king
Back to top Go down
Infern0
Visitor
Infern0

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1Fri 6 May - 20:19

Actually , National team is just a group of people who come from the same Country..Its not a clan that we use tag ..We only use the tag for clan matches vs Other Countries or inter for fun...Thats what National Team Means Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1Sat 7 May - 3:33

The only other national team I know of is France, with the likes of Sanzo and lucas Smile

Last edited by Mr.OpTic on Sat 7 May - 8:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1Sat 7 May - 6:08

Cap0ne should totally join the French team.

And Comet you should start up an Indian one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1Sat 7 May - 7:58

Lol him n Google. If id play for UK it would probs be with Larry, Jason and disarray ")
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1Sat 7 May - 8:57

we should start a british colonies team. basically would be a world team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1Sun 8 May - 0:59

ahuashuashuashuashuash

british colonies vs spanish colonies
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Empty
PostSubject: Re: Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=   Χαιρετώ Τους =SA= Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Χαιρετώ Τους =SA=
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-