=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= Vs B}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

=SA= Vs B} Empty
PostSubject: =SA= Vs B}   =SA= Vs B} Icon_minitime1Sat 28 May - 11:33

macm, Mr.OpTic & Waffles
B}evanzo2, B}Nightmare & B}Verse

They had first pick:
=SA= Vs B} 20110522
Not as much of a curveball as we first expected. To be honest this is my first time playing iceroad in an Clan Match, and i thoroughly enjoyed it! Smile

The thing that did it for us in this game was map control. We pretty much owned the middle most of the way, enabling us to push and get their flag while stopping them to get ours at the same time.

We had the second:
=SA= Vs B} 20110523

This was a great round for us. We worked very well as a team. Covering when we needed to be covered to ensure the flag cap, stealing kills when you can. I think possibly due to our really good teamwork B}'s teamwork was lackluster. Often running into 2 of us, and things like that. I'll remember this game for a while as in the last few seconds Nightmare killed Waffle's and decided he needed to be bagged to the T, so during Nightmares persuit of glory i managed to whip out my snipper and headshot him in the last second!

Overall, a really enjoyable clan match. Why i love playing with B} fella's is because even if i play badly or lose, i know it will be an enjoyable game.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

=SA= Vs B} Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs B}   =SA= Vs B} Icon_minitime1Sat 28 May - 17:26

CTF are the best experiences one can get for CM Smile alien alien alien
Back to top Go down

=SA= Vs B}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Clan Matches-