=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

I want to apologize

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight
Visitor
Knight

I want to apologize Empty
PostSubject: I want to apologize   I want to apologize Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Sep - 13:19

Good afternoon clan =SA= i just wanted to apologise to one of your members i abused.. i would like to apologise to swanval... yesterday for my trollkicking, originally it was for SnB but i would like to say sorry to you... and also the whole clan.... im very sorry, i hope you forgive me.

from knight
Back to top Go down
swanvel
Visitor
swanvel

PostSubject: Hi Knight :)   I want to apologize Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Sep - 19:05

Its okayy Smile I have to admit I got kind of annoyed at one point lol but please don't worry about it. I know you didn't mean any harm. I hope I didn't make you feel bad or guilty in any way either. I'm sowwy if I did

Take care, and see you around!
-swan.

Back to top Go down
Knight
Visitor
Knight

PostSubject: Thanks swanvel   I want to apologize Icon_minitime1Fri 9 Sep - 23:19

Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: I want to apologize   I want to apologize Icon_minitime1Sun 25 Sep - 22:50

Well done for apologizing, we all make mistakes but need to be man or woman enough to say sorry when needed. Lets put it all behind us and go kick some ass on the servers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to apologize   I want to apologize Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I want to apologize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: