=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Ultimate Challenge!

Go down 
+6
Waffles
@l <@P0n3
Comet
Faron
Lateralus
macm
10 posters
AuthorMessage
macm
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
macm

Ultimate Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Sep - 9:54

I read about a dancing contest in ac forum, so i came up with the idea of creating a coordinated dance and record.
Should be atleast 10 to 20 players (the more, the merrier), lined up and walking, jumping and crouching along with a famous (crappy) pop song.
Everyone outside the clan is welcome to join, just show up in #=SA= and set some rehearsals!

Any ideas are welcome (i.e. song, steps, moves...)
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Sep - 15:49

great idea macm! let's do it. I nominate the song "My Sherona" by the Knack.. here's a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVdnqEyToqg
another good- crappy modern pop song is "Bulletproof" by La Roux https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUsbpmQ9-mc
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Sep - 7:10

Lateralus wrote:
great idea macm! let's do it. I nominate the song "My Sherona" by the Knack.. here's a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVdnqEyToqg
another good- crappy modern pop song is "Bulletproof" by La Roux https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUsbpmQ9-mc

haha @ the 2nd one. 1st one isn't available in my country so couldn't get to see it.

u have my support in this like i told u on IRC macm Very Happy. I think if we can't get 10 maybe a few less will do, like 6-8. Its hard to get 10-20 people organized and doing the same things at the same time. There are always the cases of lag, or crappy mouse or whatever. You also need one person to film (spectate/screen record).
Back to top Go down
macm
macm

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Sep - 10:08

Alright guys, we just have 3 atm Neutral
Pherhaps something like the chorus will do, a few seconds to make it easier.
We need more players, a "dance" (moves) and someone to spec/record/edit.
Also, how are we going to time the moves with the song? mumble can help, everyone listens and folow the rythm.
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Sep - 15:19

yeah i think mumble would make things a lot easier.. i have a couple dance move ideas Smile
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Sep - 15:43

I'm in, date and time? GMT? Ac+mumble event. Sounds awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Sep - 18:24

Depending on schedules, i may be in also ;P.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Sep - 18:41

i'm down pending the schedule
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Sep - 23:56

ta da!
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Fri 23 Sep - 0:41

im in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Fri 23 Sep - 8:22

so, 7-8 (cap0ne's maybe or whoever maybe'd). If we can find more great if not i think we have enough. If we cant find someone to film/spectate i guess i could...
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Mon 26 Sep - 1:04

if i get accepted into the clan I'll join you guys? If you doing it before i get accepted i can spectate for you guys? maybe i can help with the recording if you tell me how? I think i can download fraps and use that? Let me know. Quite a few people should be recording and then get 1 person to edit it all, just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Tue 27 Sep - 9:01

we only need 1 person to spectate/record because we do it from different angles or whatever and then edit it out who ever is going to edit. You don't have to be in clan to do this.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Tue 27 Sep - 15:47

I'm sure all of you have heard the AWFUL song "Friday" by Rebecca Black. Rolling Eyes If not, go to youtube and scar yourself for life. Anyways, if we could make a parody + dance...

"Annoyed by team killers
Hating these speed hackers,
Gotta make my mind up
Which one should I kick?

It’s AC, AC,
Gotta get down for AC
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to Assault Cube, 'Sault Cube
AC, AC
Gettin’ down for AC
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to Assault Cube

Headshotin’, headshotin’ (Yeah)
Headshotin’, headshotin' (Yeah)
Frag, slash, nade them in the @$$
Lookin’ forward to Assault Cube!"

I intentionally made very lame lyrics, to match with "Friday".

Just an idea. Very Happy

--RCJD
Back to top Go down
macm
macm

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Wed 28 Sep - 4:09

I don't know the song but i like the lyrics Very Happy
Can you record and edit your voice in mp3?
I'll be looking foward for it.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Wed 28 Sep - 12:58

Me? Sing? D=

I'm not sure if I can sing AS horribly as Rebecca Black. Maybe close, but not quite.

haha, but honestly, I'm afraid I'll totally embarrass myself here. But I'll keep it in mind.

Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1Thu 29 Sep - 6:16

computer voice? lol. Ill make a "demo when i get home"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Challenge!   Ultimate Challenge! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Challenge!
Page 1 of 1