=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

To my friends...

Go down 
+3
macm
Lateralus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

To my friends... Empty
PostSubject: To my friends...   To my friends... Icon_minitime1Mon 8 Nov - 9:57

Hey bros.. Just some words of encouragement.. Even though many of us have remained inactive, our name is still out there. Even people who believe =SA= is a clan to be reckoned with. On the other hand, people have been also saying that =SA= is dying off.. I tell them that we're just restructuring Very Happy. As long as the core members stay active then =SA= will remain. With that being said, I know I have been away only peeping in once in awhile. Sometimes life brings in new challenges and I have become sidetracked a little from =SA=. Now that I am becoming more adjusted to my new life I'll be ale to set aside more time to this clan.

oh yeah.. It is awesome to see an official rules list posted. It's about time, huh? Thanks Comet and Capone!

Now let's go kick some ass!

<---BTW, Anyone notice how my age moved up one number? That's BS if you ask me. I demand a recount! I am gonna start boycotting my birthdays from now on.
Back to top Go down
macm
macm

To my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To my friends...   To my friends... Icon_minitime1Mon 8 Nov - 10:14

ehehehe affirmative drunken
Back to top Go down
Visitor

To my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To my friends...   To my friends... Icon_minitime1Mon 8 Nov - 10:33

Yay!!
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

To my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To my friends...   To my friends... Icon_minitime1Mon 8 Nov - 11:06

Hehe thanks Lat, Welcome back Razz

Glad to see you around again Very Happy

Note: The forum counts your age automatically, using your birthdate as start point. Plz PM me your real birthday and i'll make the change if there's any mistake.

Tc & c ya soon
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

To my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To my friends...   To my friends... Icon_minitime1Mon 8 Nov - 11:32

Nice to here Lat ;D
Back to top Go down
GunGlory
Visitor
GunGlory

To my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To my friends...   To my friends... Icon_minitime1Mon 8 Nov - 13:08

good to see you lat
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

To my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To my friends...   To my friends... Icon_minitime1Tue 9 Nov - 1:12

all right sir. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To my friends... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To my friends...   To my friends... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To my friends...
Page 1 of 1