=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod

Go down 
+3
swanvel
macm
ownedtoast
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ownedtoast
M.I.A.

OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Empty
PostSubject: OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod   OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Icon_minitime1Sun 25 Sep - 6:55

Probably a little over presumptuous with the SA logo but was just playing around with GIMP.
i49.servimg.com/u/f49/16/89/14/41/20110911.jpg

And you can see my "Toast" personalisation.
i49.servimg.com/u/f49/16/89/14/41/20110912.jpg
Back to top Go down
macm
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
macm

PostSubject: Re: OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod   OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Icon_minitime1Sun 25 Sep - 9:51

Nice.
Back to top Go down
swanvel
Visitor
swanvel

PostSubject: Re: OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod   OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Icon_minitime1Sun 25 Sep - 11:37

WOW! Thats so cool! Check out my NEW camo for my mosin nagant mod by the slow old man.
OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod 410
Back to top Go down
ownedtoast
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod   OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Icon_minitime1Sun 25 Sep - 11:55

Ooh, now that gives me an idea...

(Wish I could post links.)
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod   OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Icon_minitime1Sun 25 Sep - 12:10

@ownedtoast nice Very Happy

@ownedtoast #2 GIMP FTW

@swanvel nice but it kinda looks like randomly "scribbled" colors lol (its still cool).

@swanvel #2 heh i dont feel special anymore a fellow mac user Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod   OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Icon_minitime1Sun 25 Sep - 20:59

ownedtoast wrote:

Your best bet is to use an image hosting site such as ImageShack

You can upload pictures (such as AC screenshots, directly from your screenshot folder in your documents, onto imageshack, then upload onto the forum, using the link with "Forum Code" next to it.

Alternatively, you can use the image button 5 along from the right, on the board when you make a post. Simply browse for the image you want to use, "host it", than use the link provided, and past in your post.

OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Campingmeme

Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod   OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Icon_minitime1Sun 25 Sep - 21:21

very nice, when does it go live?
Back to top Go down
ownedtoast
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod   OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Icon_minitime1Mon 26 Sep - 3:08

Mr.OpTic wrote:
ownedtoast wrote:

You can upload pictures (such as AC screenshots, directly from your screenshot folder in your documents, onto imageshack, then upload onto the forum, using the link with "Forum Code" next to it.

Alternatively, you can use the image button 5 along from the right, on the board when you make a post. Simply browse for the image you want to use, "host it", than use the link provided, and past in your post.

Have tried all that, it's the actual forum itself that wont let me post any links. Keeps saying new users aren't allowed Sad

"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod   OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Icon_minitime1Mon 26 Sep - 10:40

hmm, might be because its some sort of protection against advertising bots or something. Talk with cap0ne, he'll sort you out. If not, just wait the 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod   OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Icon_minitime1Mon 26 Sep - 17:10

Nooo! You're never gonna replace the logo that I did! Treachery!!
j/k bro thanks for sharing.. and very cool! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod   OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

OwnedToast's personalised weapon mod
Page 1 of 1