=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

No one cares who I am :/

Go down 
+3
RCJD
SnB
Faron
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

No one cares who I am :/ Empty
PostSubject: No one cares who I am :/   No one cares who I am :/ Icon_minitime1Thu 10 Nov - 10:43

For those of you that don't know me very well (not like comet, snips etc).

I was abducted by aliens and brought to live on the moon. In a hollowed out cave. Aliens implanted a tumor in my body making me x1,000 smarter and made me grow to 4 meters height. They made my router thats why my interwebz speed is 1,267 GB/s...

Before I was abducted

I was a normal boy (call me what you wish...). I lived in the beautiful but wonderful polluted country of Costa Rica with black rivers. (fk it im switching to present tense) I am 14 years old. Birthday - August 8. In grade 9. Bla bla bla cut the crap... Some things I like to do (although others are somewhat obvious): Video gamez, Judo/Jiu-Jitsu, ": Blowing the boner." (trombone). I have a very sarcastic attitude, and at times even cynical. I have a sense of humor, that sometimes, and lots of the times, fails. I have symptoms of ADHD so I might seem hyper and random at times. I have I have I have... dam i forgot woops.No one cares who I am :/ 20110128203738trollfacem
My name came (somewhat) from here

Yea all that was before I got abducted...
Back to top Go down
SnB
Visitor
SnB

PostSubject: Re: No one cares who I am :/   No one cares who I am :/ Icon_minitime1Thu 10 Nov - 15:54

No one cares

J/K study
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: No one cares who I am :/   No one cares who I am :/ Icon_minitime1Thu 10 Nov - 16:55

Faron8- wrote:

I have a very sarcastic attitude, and at times even cynical. I have a sense of humor, that sometimes, and lots of the times, fails. I have symptoms of ADHD so I might seem hyper and random at times.

That pretty much sums you up, Faron =D

Btw, you sure you meant 1000x smarter since being abducted? Seems to be the opposite Very Happy

jokes jokes
Back to top Go down
Me&you
Retired =SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: No one cares who I am :/   No one cares who I am :/ Icon_minitime1Thu 10 Nov - 23:17

Cool story bro.

Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: No one cares who I am :/   No one cares who I am :/ Icon_minitime1Fri 11 Nov - 0:11

RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

I have a very sarcastic attitude, and at times even cynical. I have a sense of humor, that sometimes, and lots of the times, fails. I have symptoms of ADHD so I might seem hyper and random at times.

That pretty much sums you up, Faron =D

Btw, you sure you meant 1000x smarter since being abducted? Seems to be the opposite Very Happy

jokes jokes
yea that is pretty much what you need to know lol
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: No one cares who I am :/   No one cares who I am :/ Icon_minitime1Fri 11 Nov - 0:50

On the way to the moon you must have flown over a cuckoo's nest too.
No pretense here bra.. and I'm not judging you either 8)

btw creative post Smile
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: No one cares who I am :/   No one cares who I am :/ Icon_minitime1Fri 11 Nov - 8:39

dont judge someone until you have lived a day in their skin. (or however it goes idk)
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: No one cares who I am :/   No one cares who I am :/ Icon_minitime1Fri 11 Nov - 10:11

all i know is before you judge someone you should walk a mile in their shoes first. That way, when you do judge them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: No one cares who I am :/   No one cares who I am :/ Icon_minitime1Fri 11 Nov - 11:12

Sonic wrote:
all i know is before you judge someone you should walk a mile in their shoes first. That way, when you do judge them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

No one cares who I am :/ 3718274123 Lolz
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: No one cares who I am :/   No one cares who I am :/ Icon_minitime1Sat 12 Nov - 0:32

Sonic wrote:

hmm never heard that one before :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one cares who I am :/   No one cares who I am :/ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

No one cares who I am :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: