=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Jello's Hello

Go down 
+7
RCJD
Comet
ShadowFlameZ
@l <@P0n3
Skore13
ChO
Jello
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager

Jello's Hello - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jello's Hello   Jello's Hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jan - 5:16

Invite: all members

Vote: All non-private members

Printer's quote is right.

P.S Dont invite blindly without knowing the applicant for sometime. I always have to clean the recruitment section from majority of apps orphaned by applicants who are not willing to invest their time in irc/ac/chat/etc. Only genuine players should be invited. king
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: Jello's Hello   Jello's Hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jan - 6:29

Comet wrote:

P.S Dont invite blindly without knowing the applicant for sometime. I always have to clean the recruitment section from majority of apps orphaned by applicants who are not willing to invest their time in irc/ac/chat/etc. Only genuine players should be invited. king

Yes, that is VERY important. Though invites are not real votes, only give invites to people you think are worthy of a invite.

Jello says he has an invite from ChO, Comet, C4, and Printer. Can we get confirmation on that? (if it's all true, Jello can enter the application stage..)
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: Jello's Hello   Jello's Hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jan - 6:46

RCJD wrote:
Jello says he has an invite from ChO, Comet, C4, and Printer. Can we get confirmation on that? (if it's all true, Jello can enter the application stage..)

Shouldn't he be the one posting that here?
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Jello's Hello   Jello's Hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jan - 7:49

@l <@P0n3 wrote:
RCJD wrote:

Shouldn't he be the one posting that here?

he has. O you silly you.
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Jello's Hello   Jello's Hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jan - 11:55

Comet, c4, Printer: just give him his invite hes been friendly and dedicated to =SA=. I have befriended him through game-play together.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Jello's Hello   Jello's Hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jan - 17:49

I confirm!

I know him for some time and I think he is a kind guy!

succes Jello!!
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Jello's Hello   Jello's Hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jan - 19:10

Time for Jello to decide whether to apply for us or not since cause he has alot of invites from =SA= members now Razz
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Jello's Hello   Jello's Hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 17 Jan - 11:38

ChO, Comet, and Printer all approve of Jello making a formal application!

Jello, please make a thread called "Jello's Application" under Recruitment. Put your answers to the list of questions as the first post Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jello's Hello   Jello's Hello - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jello's Hello
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: