=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Jello's rape :D

Go down 
+4
RCJD
Faron
ChO
Jello
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jello
Visitor

Jello's rape :D Empty
PostSubject: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jan - 10:53

Jello's rape :D 20120111

Jello's rape :D 20120112

Jello's rape :D 20120113

Jello's rape :D 20120114
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jan - 11:04

Nice! Good to seee you working on teamwork with macm Smile. One step closer to approvals.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jan - 14:09

Stop trying to show off your best scores... don't double post sane SS Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jan - 14:22

Impressive score on the first screenshot, Jello! Hoping to play you soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Wed 4 Jan - 14:38

RCJD wrote:
Impressive score on the first screenshot, Jello! Hoping to play you soon ^^

everyones losing gravity! abort! abort!
Back to top Go down
Jello
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jan - 0:12

haha Faron8 i didnt mean to double post Razz

oh and btw all the games were with sniper only Very Happy
Back to top Go down
macm
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
macm

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jan - 2:34

Jello's rape :D 20120111
I thought he was an applicant so i asked him for 1x1 in irc. He picked map/mode.
All i can say is this is not the pubs, you need to play with more skilled players imo, and if things are not going well with your favourite weapon try another one instead of whining about the one i'm using or trying to get 100% hits in hs.

But don't be sad about this results, it's hard to snipe against ar, i can only snipe against another sniper, it's the weapon that requires the most skill imo.
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jan - 2:38

nice jello Smile

and macm, 6-84-17?

shiit, we need to 1v1, lol
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Thu 5 Jan - 17:21

Mr.OpTic wrote:
nice jello Smile

and macm, 6-84-17?

shiit, we need to 1v1, lol

that would be an epic match =D must spectate.

Keep in mind everyone that Jello is not yet an applicant, so please give an invite if you think he deserves one. Likewise, you can state here why he would not be a good applicant for =SA=. Look forward to meeting you jello; gotta see how you snipe in person! (well not really in person cuz that would be freaky, i mean in game).
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jan - 2:29

You didn't rape those people! and jello can't rape, its floppy and delicious.
Back to top Go down
Jello
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jan - 10:08

well i could smother them?
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jan - 10:35

Jello has a point! Faron-0 Jello-1
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jan - 15:37

Jello wrote:
You can't smother someone in AC. Its virtually impossible.
ChO wrote:
Jello has a point! Faron-0 Jello-1
don't get ahead of yourself
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jan - 16:28

Faron8- wrote:
Jello wrote:
You can't smother someone in AC. Its virtually impossible.

Dat's not true. I could be awesome and pull out a shotty, then I splat Faron. Then all of Faron's blood and giblets would explode everywhere and smother ChO's face.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jan - 20:06

what i have learnt is that CTF is not all about the frags.. but about capturing the flags... but wow, i got to say.. first one is impressive (coming from an applicant) In a public match i have never gotten over the 90kills mark ever (its like 90 is my unlucky number) unless they are all AFK.. but keep being dedicated and interested, that will increase your chances in getting invites Smile
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 5:28

Skorpion wrote:
what i have learnt is that CTF is not all about the frags.. but about capturing the flags... but wow, i got to say.. first one is impressive (coming from an applicant) In a public match i have never gotten over the 90kills mark ever (its like 90 is my unlucky number) unless they are all AFK.. but keep being dedicated and interested, that will increase your chances in getting invites Smile

hmm I wonder why they called it CAPTURE THE FLAG I guess that was a bit vulgar sorry about that. and being an applicant has nothing to do with it. I hope your not one of those guys thats like HURRDURR hes not in a clan so he sucks. No trying to be offensive in any way shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 7:51

See what alcohol and staying up does? it makes you post stupid comments like the one above ^ (and i was only Sober)
Back to top Go down
Jello
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 8:48

umm..can we go back to talking about how AWESOME Jello is? am i right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 8:49

no.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 10:09

Owned lol
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 11:53

Skorpion wrote:
See what alcohol and staying up does? it makes you post stupid comments like the one above ^ (and i was only Sober)
yea because I'm and underage drinker and posting stupid comments on the interwebz is going to completely change someones state of mind. And staying up, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 12:08

im 20 :/ im not underage..
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 19:16

Faron8- wrote:
Skorpion wrote:
yea because I'm and underage drinker and posting stupid comments on the interwebz is going to completely change someones state of mind. And staying up, seriously.

Faron, Skorpion was talking bout himself. lol.

Or so I thought so? "comments like the one above ^ (faron's commment)" now i'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 23:37

i was pointing to my previous comment.. with the CTF and the shit
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 8:27

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jello's rape :D   Jello's rape :D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jello's rape :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: News-
Jump to: