=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

The Hiding Skorpion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

The Hiding Skorpion Empty
PostSubject: The Hiding Skorpion   The Hiding Skorpion Icon_minitime1Fri 6 Jan - 20:17

Hello all, as you all know me.. i am Skorpion, i have been playing AC for about 3 years, the reason i have titled myself "the Hiding Skorpion" is because im sort of a busy person.. and dont get to go onto AC much (but i try very hard in spare time).. I am very interested to join this clan because of the proficiency of the clan, and also the kindness of the members. This may sound like im repeating my application but.. i have joined P.T.F (with KingKobra) (H*S) and =MC=.... i then had a massive interval and didn't start playing till july.. and still trying to regain the skill that i have lost, i feel that even in testing, i can feel that it is helping regain some skill each time.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: The Hiding Skorpion   The Hiding Skorpion Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 5:25

I knew the sky was falling.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: The Hiding Skorpion   The Hiding Skorpion Icon_minitime1Sat 7 Jan - 19:13

Don't worry too much, "hiding" skorpion. While =SA= does expect commitment and involvement from its members (and thus creating a more unified, close community), we do understand people get busy and real life is the top priority (or so we hope, lololol). Keep it up with your forum + IRC visits, notify us if you'll be absent for a while, and we'll work together to create a fair judgement on your application, with your busy schedule in consideration.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: The Hiding Skorpion   The Hiding Skorpion Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 2:43

The clan is very flimsy on the inactivity rule. You go absent they just kinda like let it go and if its long enough they just mark you MIA.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: The Hiding Skorpion   The Hiding Skorpion Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 8:44

Faron8- wrote:
The clan is very flimsy on the inactivity rule. You go absent they just kinda like let it go and if its long enough they just mark you MIA.

IKR -.- i think we should discuss this in the next meeting.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: The Hiding Skorpion   The Hiding Skorpion Icon_minitime1Sun 8 Jan - 13:07

RCJD wrote:
Faron8- wrote:

IKR -.- i think we should discuss this in the next meeting.

YAAAA GIRL!
The Hiding Skorpion Logohi5

*leaves me hanging*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hiding Skorpion   The Hiding Skorpion Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Hiding Skorpion
Page 1 of 1