=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= Vs. FD*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

=SA= Vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: =SA= Vs. FD*   =SA= Vs. FD* Icon_minitime1Sat 14 Jan - 19:37

Sorry, I'm having screenshot errors right now ><
Printer, if you have them, please post!

Opponnents: FD*Chill and FD*Sheriff.

Our pick:
We were RVSF.
TOSOK on ac_desert. We were afraid we'll get destroyed at CTF.

We did ok in the beginning, around 15-15, but I think I lost focus and or FD was gaining focus ;D they started getting some sexy headshots on me and I ended up with a 0.5 KD. Meanwhile, Printer was great as we know OSOK is his thing. Often he took both FD's down single-handed when I got HS'ed. lol.

This was played on the FD clan server, where Printer and the two FD's had nice pings, while I found my sniper shots were delayed. I asked to move to deux.cc 44044 for game 2 and FD was awesome and permitted ^^

Their pick:
They wanted to swtich, so we were CLA.
CTF on ac_depot. In fact, we should have played a CTF game in the first game, as this one was closer than the TOSOK. Obviously, we underestimated the sniping skills of FD.

They got the first flag, then we two in a row. Then they got one, we got one.. then they got one. LOL summary: 4-3 ):

They also led way more in frags.

Teamplay wise, I think I we both could have improved. We were both decent at giving each other hints through team chat, but not enough. We didn't really organize when to attack so we were slow on providing cover.

While I don't want to make a whole bunch of excuses, I must say honestly that I was rusty and playing even more newb than I usually was. I made some stupid mistakes and I didn't set up my mouse right so the cord often tangled. Obviously, FD switching to deux was a big advantage for me, but still, I played horribly. Printer meanwhile made some really good plays and recovered the flag quickly.

I really look forward to a rematch with FD, but only once Printer and I are fully prepared. We could have won the second one, had we been more organized and experienced.

AND I want to post a GREEN thread in which I won. I have posted too many REDS lately. D<

Please visit the new Clanmatch thread I created (under clan==> general) so we can discuss and work out CM's.

GG's FD! You guys were a great sport.
Very sorry about exiting after the first game, again it was my AC crashing due to a weird screenshot error
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= Vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. FD*   =SA= Vs. FD* Icon_minitime1Sun 15 Jan - 0:40

Nice summary RCJD..
Srry I dont got them because I was to late with the first one.. (not like that is a good reason to dont screenshot the second..) I will take them next time.. I will also ask Chill when I see him again...

And yeh RCJD is right: more teamwork is needed.. I was wandering: maybe we should use TS3.. This way we can more easly work together?

And at Tosok FD was not only headshotting great, they also camped more than us.. maybe we were to offensive...

GG
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

=SA= Vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. FD*   =SA= Vs. FD* Icon_minitime1Sun 15 Jan - 4:11

ThePrinter wrote:
Nice summary RCJD..
Srry I dont got them because I was to late with the first one.. (not like that is a good reason to dont screenshot the second..) I will take them next time.. I will also ask Chill when I see him again...

And yeh RCJD is right: more teamwork is needed.. I was wandering: maybe we should use TS3.. This way we can more easly work together?

And at Tosok FD was not only headshotting great, they also camped more than us.. maybe we were to offensive...

GG

Mumble <--- Click!
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= Vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. FD*   =SA= Vs. FD* Icon_minitime1Sun 15 Jan - 8:40

ugh =SA= Vs. FD* 326690 mummble..

but ok if u guys use it.. I will install it later.. (but still TS3 is much better !!)
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

=SA= Vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. FD*   =SA= Vs. FD* Icon_minitime1Sun 15 Jan - 13:17

ThePrinter wrote:
ugh =SA= Vs. FD* 326690 mummble..

but ok if u guys use it.. I will install it later.. (but still TS3 is much better !!)

I only have TS3 Sad

But when's the last time any of us had used voice in a CM anyways? So it's not like mumble is established or anything Razz
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

=SA= Vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. FD*   =SA= Vs. FD* Icon_minitime1Sun 15 Jan - 18:43

So next time we use TS3 RCJD??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=SA= Vs. FD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: =SA= Vs. FD*   =SA= Vs. FD* Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down