=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Apology to the clan

Go down 
+3
RCJD
Mr.OpTic
Skorpion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

Apology to the clan  Empty
PostSubject: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 10:29

Hey guys i didnt really know where to post this, but i would like to send my dearest apologies,
i should have not acted like a child and kick the troll with intolerable language. i really do hope you forgive me
This will not be expected again if there is another troll. i know i went around and apologising to members, but i posted here and would like
to apologise to all, because that language was not necessary, and could have easily offended someone else.
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 12:57

De Ja Vu
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 13:45

Mr.OpTic wrote:
De Ja Vu
lol!
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 13:46

How?
Back to top Go down
Bango
Visitor
Bango

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 20:34

"Thu 16 Feb - 20:44
1) i am sorry if i did upset anyone in this clan.
2) the abuser kicked me.
3) he upset me, called my offensive names.. and all i could result in is abuse kicking..
4) i gave him 5 chances and he crossed the line...
5) so i kicked him with offensive language."

I hope this isn't a different event.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 21:11

no its same...
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 10:33

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4900-post-88966.html#pid88966 please click or. highlight and copy it, i just wrote an apology if you guys want to see it..
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Sat 25 Feb - 18:31

Every action shall have its consequences. Therefore be careful how you deal with bad situations in assultcube gaming/irc. Remember that you are not representing just yourself but also the clan as well. So dont let such issues break you down. Be professional and be smart. Good luck : Apology to the clan  3146393366
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Sun 26 Feb - 2:23

Mr.OpTic wrote:
De Ja Vu

Thats what I'm thinking!
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Sun 26 Feb - 2:26

@Cho:
BTW: How are u doing Cho? hows ur Privat life? doing better? good to see u active on the forum again. Allready homesick xD?
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Sun 26 Feb - 2:33

ThePrinter wrote:
@Cho:
BTW: How are u doing Cho? hows ur Privat life? doing better? good to see u active on the forum again. Allready homesick xD?

I'm doing great! I actually homeworksick.. I was tired of doing homework and then I decide to check how the clan is going.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 17:20

If i have disrespected the clan in any way, i am sorry... some people act different ways when desperate.. i am sorry.. i love this clan to bits it has great members that i think of highly.. I have that there is a rumour/fact going around about people who dont like me,

I understand why you hate me.. i have done terrible things in my past...
i now that trust is a hard thing to come by these days, i know most of you will never forget it,
But i will prove myself worthy for this clan at any cost. i will prove that i will be resposible.. and you can always trust me.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 19:58

Welcome to the clan bro!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 21:29

Skorpion wrote:
If i have disrespected the clan in any way, i am sorry... some people act different ways when desperate.. i am sorry.. i love this clan to bits it has great members that i think of highly.. I have that there is a rumour/fact going around about people who dont like me,

I understand why you hate me.. i have done terrible things in my past...
i now that trust is a hard thing to come by these days, i know most of you will never forget it,
But i will prove myself worthy for this clan at any cost. i will prove that i will be resposible.. and you can always trust me.

I guess all i can say is you're in, and you're in. That's a fact, and you're one of us (:

I will, and I hope all other members, will treat you with equal =SA= respect I love you

It was a risk and tough decision accepting you, but after three months, we think you have proven to have changed. I'm sure you won't disappoint us Razz Time will tell

As my English teacher says, "oxygen-mask warning"1 aside, welcome in Skorpion and congratz cheers

1: "Oxygen-mask warning.": Before a plane takes off, the crew will do safety and emergency demonstrations. "In high altitude, an oxygen mask will drop down...". They hope these emergencies will never happen, but they say what will be done if if ever happens..
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1Sat 3 Mar - 0:15

Skorpian, time for you to prove yourself to =SA= Clan. good luck in coming months ahead. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology to the clan    Apology to the clan  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Apology to the clan
Page 1 of 1