=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Progonna's Creations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

Progonna's Creations Empty
PostSubject: Progonna's Creations   Progonna's Creations Icon_minitime1Mon 27 Feb - 4:34

New simple skin Mod Exclusive for =SA=members and Recruits (Train Members)
an excuse: the skin I made for now is just only for CLA team .Note that i'm in lack of time.
Newer version will be uploaded soon.
Arrow The First Simple Version Skin Edition Mod here
Read the Readme.
Skin Screenshots ...
will be uploaded soon Razz .
-Happy Fragging-
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Progonna's Creations   Progonna's Creations Icon_minitime1Mon 27 Feb - 5:48

progonna wrote:
New simple skin Mod Exclusive for =SA=members and Recruits (Train Members)

Maybe post it in the non-public section then! Btw, cannot download it. Do I need a media fire account first? >.>
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Progonna's Creations   Progonna's Creations Icon_minitime1Mon 27 Feb - 19:46

I posted it here cuz, we could give other players the =SA=member skins so they could recognize =SA=Members while playing .
BTW, i made a newer version of Members skin.

Here Both CLA and RVSF modded skins
Smile tell me if the link still doesnt work.
i forgot the ss. i'll post .
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Progonna's Creations   Progonna's Creations Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Feb - 3:01

WAIT WHAT? You can see other players' skins? I thought you can only see your own skin >.>
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: Progonna's Creations   Progonna's Creations Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Feb - 5:44

you can only see skins you have downloaded yourself. However there can be a lot of customisation into it afaik. E.g. Verse has some sort of script where he's made skins for the known clans, for everyone who wheres that clans tag, will have that particular skin on in game.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Progonna's Creations   Progonna's Creations Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Feb - 12:22

Mr.OpTic wrote:
you can only see skins you have downloaded yourself. However there can be a lot of customisation into it afaik. E.g. Verse has some sort of script where he's made skins for the known clans, for everyone who wheres that clans tag, will have that particular skin on in game.

wow! that's interesting...

/me will attempt with some experimenting..
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Skin screenshot & My Best 1v1 ratio   Progonna's Creations Icon_minitime1Fri 11 May - 20:55

My Today's best ratio ss
vs unarmed . A serious pawn! O.o
Progonna's Creations 20120511084840acgothick

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SMG skin and hud screenshot
Orange <3 Huddigits w/ AC Reloaded Radaricons(which makes easier to see teammates) . etc.

Progonna's Creations 20120511084934acrattrap
------
Link will be posted later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progonna's Creations   Progonna's Creations Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Progonna's Creations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Creativity-