=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Fred's intro

Go down 
+8
ChO
RCJD
Million
Friteq
Faron
Skorpion
progonna
SFred
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bango
Visitor

Fred's intro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Feb - 11:28

Is that snus?
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Feb - 18:22

Million wrote:
The first one
I played the demo a long time, that fun Razz
Oh yes it's a classic, I've played just a few matches on it, perhaps it'd be worth buying. Can't be too expensive today. Razz

ChO wrote:
Fred, mah man. Glad you have interest in this clan! I guess you wanted to join cuz of Frit. Good luck!
Yees brah, thanks Cho Very Happy

Favourite weps: AR and sniper I'd say. Haven't really tried the smg, carbine and shotty yet but I don't think I will Razz

@ Bango - Yes, that's snus Very Happy I wrote Snuff which seems to be the english word for it, how do you know about this shit?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Feb - 19:22

I played with SFred today in the pubs and also in a private 3 player FFA.
I also talked to him on IRC a bit.

He seems like a nice guy so far, and he shows good capability with the Assault Rifle (I saw him play sniper a bit, but too little to make any comments d: )

One thing that impressed me was that he knows to turn off auto-reload (I think he had it off) to switch to pistol. Good to see that kind of experience in our applicants.
Fred's intro - Page 2 Playin10

So... I want to give my invite to him (making it 2/3 I believe), but one thing that Fred must change:
Your custom bind for "Thanks", was "Thanks, n***a". While I don't really care if you're just joking, or you actually take it seriously, racist offenses are not acceptable in =SA=.

If you have your own beliefs, that's fine. But keep them to yourself. If you want to express those racially-sensitive beliefs, I"m afraid you can't do it as an =SA= member.

change that up, and you got my invite.

Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Feb - 21:21

trial member vote i think? or am i a member of a visitor? lol idunno
but im saying if i could invite i would f1.
Back to top Go down
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 29 Feb - 21:48

Welcome, Fred. Nice to meet you. I've spent a lot of time in Kalmar.. i love it there Smile Which town do you live in?
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 2:22

Hehe thanks RCJD it was some good games indeed. Sorry for the voicecom, it's an old inside-joke between some of us gema players (not meant as offensive in any way). I'll change it to something more suitable (Thanks, brah).

Skorpion - what more can I say than ily? lol

Lateralus - Thanks brah, nice to meet u to. I live in Uppsala near Stockholm but I've been to Ă–land, the island east of Kalmar, many times. I love it there. Razz
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 2:49

@RCJD
He is experienced
one of my oldest friend in ac
-just that its hard to see him play other modes more than gema
/NOTE
1: Fred is a Gema lord . yet, i think so he does scripts too
:>
2: He was an ac romeo Wink

Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 3:32

Ha,RCJCD Fred is not noob,he is relly good player.I hope I''ll see more screenies with him.Good luck Fred,you know you have my sword Smile
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 3:47

progonna wrote:
@RCJD
He is experienced
/NOTE

snips + HP = gema lord... learn your facts.
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 4:03

Faron8- wrote:
progonna wrote:
@RCJD
He is experienced
/NOTE

Faron,he is probably the best gema player,so ,sorry i know better.Im a lot of gema server.; )
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 4:23

Friteq wrote:
Faron8- wrote:
progonna wrote:
@RCJD
He is experienced
/NOTE

Faron,he is probably the best gema player,so ,sorry i know better.Im a lot of gema server.; )

ehrm... what?
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 5:12

F1 for the 3rd official invite. king
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 5:13

You can make apli in apli section.
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 6:29

Fred you do realize Assault cube is much faster then cod 4? It seems you play quite well in AC already. Hope you enjoy it. keep playing and you'll see how much fun this simple game is. Happy fragging.
Back to top Go down
Bango
Visitor
Bango

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 7:28

snuff=/= snus

snuff is a lot dryer and only snorted where as snus is put in the mouth(?)

I know everything =p
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 8:39

I just have one question..
are you {CoE}Fredrik?
just curious.
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 18:40

progonna wrote:
@RCJD
He is experienced
/NOTE

Fred's intro - Page 2 128961322953240759

Not a bigger Romeo than you though Smile

@ Blastorious - My friend. On cod4 a normal tdm game is about 6-8 minutes long and in that time a normal amount of kills are somewhere between 30-40. On AC, a tdm game is twice as long and the amount of kills one player gets is not often more than 60. Maths shows that cod4 is faster Razz (Yes, I did go to the maths lesson and sometimes I kept awake to) Thanks you

@ Bango - Yes, there seems to be a big confusion between snus and snuff and what the difference is. But yes, the stuff on the picture is Scandinavian Snus Smile

@ Skorpion - That would be me yeah
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 19:02

Name: {CoE}fredriK*, unarmed
//Server: Gema Central
//Ban Reason: Admiting to cheats, Admin Abuse, impersonation, Trolling, Vote Abuse, and //much Much More!
//Screenies:

//https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/24pasn5.jpg
//https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/10msfwz.jpg

IP: [redacted]
Edit: he impersonated RiceBoy

Jg99 edit: I have proof : Log

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4900-page-2.html

*The fact you trolled i would have not posted this.... but the fact you cheated.. where is your honour, i find it offensive when people have no honour, and thats what makes me angry...
the fact you didnt tell us is also insulting..
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 19:03

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-78217.html#pid78217 sorry gave you wrong link..
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 19:05

// Name: DES|PERROS (fake)
// Ban date: February 5 2012
// Ban reason: Clan tag abuse
// Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=vxb93z5opz3zhpz
Screen
80.216.0.0/15 is the range his in.
This will block 80.216.0.0 - 80.217.255.255
I do not know if there are any other user in this range.
This clan tag abuser is RealViking, also known as {CoE}fredriK*.

Thx for the email sent to me.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-86425.html#pid86425

here is another one..
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 19:14

buuuuuuuuttttt read this please....

Sfred, thank you for your honesty , and because of it i forgive you for all the crime you have caused..
looking forward to see you on AC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 19:21

Hehe Skorpion,

If you have any questions about my BL's etc, or want to hear my version of it (the real version Razz), talk to me in private please. Smile
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 19:30

For the record:
I never cheated (and never will, like I've said I hate cheaters), Jg99 made up half of the reasons in that report (which I wrote a few posts down, I think)
It was on a private server off the masterserver. Not saying that makes it any better, but that's how it is.

Any more questions, I'm on IRC
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 1 Mar - 22:10

Jg99 is fool and poor idiot.He was(and he is annoying so its why nobody like him)so he trying to insult ppl.I remember when he kicked me from server 2 times cuz i was just better than he.And he have problems beacuse Fred did not accepted him in CoE.About cheats,fredrik is not cheater,im playying a lot of on Gema Central and i seen how he playing,just skill no cheats,but how someone can understand gemaskill when he is just poor noob in it?-.-
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 0:42

Friteq wrote:
Jg99 is fool and poor idiot.He was(and he is annoying so its why nobody like him)so he trying to insult ppl.I remember when he kicked me from server 2 times cuz i was just better than he.And he have problems beacuse Fred did not accepted him in CoE.About cheats,fredrik is not cheater,im playying a lot of on Gema Central and i seen how he playing,just skill no cheats,but how someone can understand gemaskill when he is just poor noob in it?-.-

Friteq next time we are on IRC I'll give you some english lessons.

You can't really cheat in gema. Unless you have like super awesome pony raindbow sparkle jetpack powers or something.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 1:54

Fail on both =SA= and Fred's part. We should have been more clear. It would have been nice for you to list

a) any past clans you were in

b) why you left them

c) if you ever were blacklisted

Oh, does that mean you're "RealViking"?
Back to top Go down
SFred
Banned
SFred

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 3:04

Friteq's english makes perfect sense. Cheating on gema is easier than on normal maps, noone watches what you're doing and speedhack and coop edit hacks are perfect for gemas. Catching gema cheaters is way harder than catching cheaters on ladder servers.

I put all that info in my apply, RCJD.
I am RealViking.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 2 Mar - 5:07

SFred wrote:
Friteq's english makes perfect sense. Cheating on gema is easier than on normal maps, noone watches what you're doing and speedhack and coop edit hacks are perfect for gemas. Catching gema cheaters is way harder than catching cheaters on ladder servers.

I put all that info in my apply, RCJD.
I am RealViking.

been a while since I played this game. Cut me some slack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fred's intro   Fred's intro - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fred's intro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2