=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Mudkipz sayig hello

Go down 
+5
Comet
ThePrinter
Faron
RCJD
Mudkipz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

Mudkipz sayig hello Empty
PostSubject: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 11:27

Hello =sa= clan, most of you dont know me but i applied here about a year and a half ago. I might try applying again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 12:19

Kakarot wrote:
Hello =sa= clan, most of you dont know me but i applied here about a year and a half ago. I might try applying again Very Happy

Hey there Mudkipz (:

I first knew of you (as Kakarot) after I joined =SA= and dug through the forum... stumbling upon your two applications xD

It looked like the reason you were rejected was due to maturity level - but hey, that was over a year ago and my friends said I was a subtle troll back in Grade 9 Twisted Evil

After some chats with you on IRC, you seem like a pretty cool guy. High five on also taking AP courses and a dreaded SAT. We can suffer together!

I know you have told me that you'll likely be less active due to school. It will probably apply to all of us (myself and ThePrinter too) but as long as members can be consistent with their activity, I think it'll be all right (we haven't made an exact number, but maybe 2 hours a week bare minimum?).

Well, let's put that aside and we can see what the circumstances are later. Welcome to our humble forum (again!) and I hope I can continue seeing you on IRC.

Take care,

RCJD
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 12:33

My maturity has gotten better since I last applied, some people may argue, but it has. I also have gotten better at ac too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 12:46

Kakarot wrote:
My maturity has gotten better since I last applied, some people may argue, but it has. I also have gotten better at ac too Very Happy

I'M EXCITED =D

I actually have not seen you play before. Don't take it to offense, but I heard you were pretty noob when you first started. Like, maybe even more noob than RCJD, who was a complete noob when he started Wink

So I'm excited to play with ya. After some SAT vocab studying ofc >.>
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 14:11

ill apply when i get three members to invite me Very Happy it'll be annoying trying to get ahold of me due to school, sat studying and other studying as well, i will probably be mos active on the weekends we school starts in a week
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 14:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:18

Faron8 wrote:

What's with all the hate?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:19

Kakarot wrote:
Faron8 wrote:

What's with all the hate?

Don't mind Faron8, one should never take janitors seriously.
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:21

lol i think he still dislikes me from a year ago, when i was annoying as hell
xD
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:27

Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:31

lol I was pretty annoying. I couldn't play a game without either rage quitting or giving up, and I was a constant annoyance on irc, but that's gotten better.
And yes, I would appreciate a name change to Mudkipz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:33

Kakarot wrote:
lol I was pretty annoying. I couldn't play a game without either rage quitting or giving up, and I was a constant annoyance on irc, but that's gotten better.
And yes, I would appreciate a name change to Mudkipz Very Happy

Hey, we all grow up one day. Well, most people do Razz

I'll do that name change.
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:34

[quote/RCJD]I'll do that name change.[/quote]

Much appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:44

RCJD wrote:
My bad, you applied previously 3 times O:

Yes. The first one was denied for lack of skill
2nd was due to lack of maturity and skill
3rd was inst-deny
Lets hope this goes better XD
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:49

Mudkipz wrote:
RCJD wrote:
My bad, you applied previously 3 times O:

Yes. The first one was denied for lack of skill
2nd was due to lack of maturity and skill
3rd was inst-deny
Lets hope this goes better XD

I think your chances are better than ever, now (:
Again, we all have to worry about school though >.>
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:58

RCJD wrote:
Again, we all have to worry about school though >.>
That's going to be a big interference with activity and such. If I do better in school this time around, I should be able to get on more.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 16:57

Welcome mud!!

I hope to meet you at IRC (www.sa-chat.tk) or in game.

What timezone are you in? And do you like chicken?

Make urself at home!

=SA=ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 18:02

I met mud on IRC this morning and we had a nice little chat and to be honest: i like him. So based on this feeling you got my invite.

I dont know anything about his skill and loyalness but we can figure that out in his app.

@mudkipz: you need 3 invites to become applicant.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 1:44

Did someone mentioned chicken? Very Happy
F1 for being persistent as before Razz
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 3:01

Comet wrote:
Did someone mentioned chicken? Very Happy
F1 for being persistent as before Razz

Lulz, not sure if that F1 is real because Mudkipz hasn't even applied yet O:

But if it is, IT'S MUDKIPZ FIRST F1 AFTER THREE TRIES! Just curious, why DO you come back and try out for =SA=? Or have you spam-applied to many clans and =SA= isn't special.

Your answer counts Wink
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 3:55

Comet's F1 should be an invite.. Meaning Mudkipz needs one more to be an applicant.
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 5:36

[quote="RCJD]But if it is, IT'S MUDKIPZ FIRST F1 AFTER THREE TRIES! Just curious, why DO you come back and try out for =SA=? Or have you spam-applied to many clans and =SA= isn't special.[/quote]
I wasn't going to join a clan because of school, but sa has always had my respect and i wouldn't mind joining, even if i can't play much.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 8:12

Mudkipz wrote:

sa has always had my respect

<3

We shouldn't push anyone to apply if it's not the right time. It'll just result in rejection again lol.
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 10:28

i have the time right now, i can always check the forums on my iphone, but i may not be available for matches.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 0:53

I share Faron's sentiment lol.
Btw didn't you quit AC?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mudkipz sayig hello
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-