=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Mudkipz sayig hello

Go down 
+5
Comet
ThePrinter
Faron
RCJD
Mudkipz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor

Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 16:23

Gratzi for the edit RCJD Smile..
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 16:51

What i do on a NON AC RELATED IRC CHANNEL <---- is of no concern to my application
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 16:53

well, not application, but attempt to be able to apply
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 17:07

Yeah, but if people from AC see you there (like shad) they will get a bad impression. And if they know you are in SA you give the whole clan a bad sign. When using your nick you are always representing your clan.

In this case there is no clan involved but we want to keep our 'good' reputation. This is not what I would accept of any member so I withdraw my invite. Sorry mud. If this is really the clan you want to get into you have to try harder to fit in.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat 18 Aug - 17:12

ThePrinter wrote:
Yeah, but if people from AC see you there (like shad) they will get a bad impression. And if they know you are in SA you give the whole clan a bad sign. When using your nick you are always representing your clan.

In this case there is no clan involved but we want to keep our 'good' reputation. This is not what I would accept of any member so I withdraw my invite. Sorry mud. If this is really the clan you want to get into you have to try harder to fit in.

ThePrinter has a valid point. I hope his suggestions as well as what we discussed on IRC today will help guide you in finding what you want! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Aug - 1:34

Meh, I've already screwed myself over so I no longer wish to apply. I will probably quit ac/ irc anyways in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Aug - 6:32

Sad to see you totally quit! Goodluck in whatever you decide to do and maybe ill see you arround sometimes!!

No hard feelings? (aka: you dont quit because of what I said above?)
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Aug - 6:36

I was originally going to quit when school started, but I decided to try to apply to =sa=. When I noticed I had no chance in hell getting another invitation, I decide it was time to go back into the realm of retired ac players, not right away of course.
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Aug - 7:20

I thought ShadowZ liked you, Mudkipz?
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Aug - 7:59

You're joking, right?
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Aug - 12:40

Instead of retiring, why don't you just try harder to change how you act in-game and in general. You're obviously doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Aug - 14:19

Faron8 wrote:
You're obviously doing something wrong.
I think we've already established this.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 19 Aug - 15:38

Mudkipz wrote:
Faron8 wrote:
You're obviously doing something wrong.
I think we've already established this.

K, so, do you need baby steps now? I thought you were a big boy.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Aug - 1:21

As for my personal opinion over this, Since Mudikipz didnt break any rules of the ac related forums/game servers, i dont give a damn how he is in other irc/chat/servers. IF he gets banned in another game or non releated forum or irc is non of my concern cause that would be invading his freedom to express how he wants to be unless he's breaking a law. So No problem from me about him. F1 anytime Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Aug - 3:26

Comet wrote:
As for my personal opinion over this, Since Mudikipz didnt break any rules of the ac related forums/game servers, i dont give a damn how he is in other irc/chat/servers. IF he gets banned in another game or non releated forum or irc is non of my concern cause that would be invading his freedom to express how he wants to be unless he's breaking a law. So No problem from me about him. F1 anytime Very Happy

But isn't one of our rules maturity and portray of character? If so, it doesn't matter where he is, he should always act mature. It would just mean he's putting on a show for us.
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Aug - 4:40

Usually unless I am in a inter, i am under an alias so I can say what a want. I will not disclose this alias to anyone. I do not go by Mudkipz on any other game either.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Aug - 5:07

Faron8 wrote:
Comet wrote:

But isn't one of our rules maturity and portray of character? If so, it doesn't matter where he is, he should always act mature. It would just mean he's putting on a show for us.

Amen!

Although I still dont know what Comet is trying to say here.
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Aug - 5:12

I think he's saying as long as I behave my self In-game and on ac related stuff I'm ok. He doesn't care how I act on other games and such
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Aug - 10:17

Mudkipz wrote:
I think he's saying as long as I behave my self In-game and on ac related stuff I'm ok. He doesn't care how I act on other games and such

I know what he's trying to say. I'm simply disagreeing with it.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Aug - 20:55

Faron8 wrote:
Mudkipz wrote:

I know what he's trying to say. I'm simply disagreeing with it.

I'm sorry to say, but I also disagree with Comet on that point.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Aug - 21:23

Idem Dito!
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Aug - 4:13

its k Capone , i guess im the only one who thinks differently Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Aug - 6:19

i also think differently then coz i agree with Comet. We looking at how mudkips acts in AC, not another game. We want to see he can play AC well and act maturely in =SA= clan. We not looking at how he acts in other games although it would be great if he acted maturely in other games too. We don't judge any of the other applications by how they act in other games, so why should we judge this one? so I'm sorry but i agree with Comet.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Aug - 8:28

Disagreedisagreedisagree.

As Faron8 stated, character is something we value. The following example I am giving is not about Mudkipz at all, but for any potential recruit:

If some recruit is fine in AC but behaves poorly under another name or another game, well, doesn't that simply mean they are a poor character overall?

Why would =SA= want someone who is seemingly a decent person in AC but a horrible person otherwise? I cannot imagine myself becoming close friends and clan buddies with such a person.

Comet and Blastorious: check PM regarding another post I made.

Sorry for such a rabble, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Aug - 11:51

I disagree, I personally can't act mature at all times. It isn't in my nature to do so. I try to act mature when needed but when I can't, I go under a different name so I don't soil my reputation any further than I have. Why should it matter anyways if I go rage at Urban Terror or some other game if that's an entirely different community and should therefore be their concern how I act in game while playing it. I understand that some people from AC also play Urban Terror but they couldn't recognize me unless I blatantly said "Hey I am Mudkipz from AC" because again, I go by an entirely different nick name that no one in ac really knows.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Aug - 12:01

Mudkipz wrote:
I disagree, I personally can't act mature at all times. It isn't in my nature to do so. I try to act mature when needed but when I can't, I go under a different name so I don't soil my reputation any further than I have. Why should it matter anyways if I go rage at Urban Terror or some other game if that's an entirely different community and should therefore be their concern how I act in game while playing it. I understand that some people from AC also play Urban Terror but they couldn't recognize me unless I blatantly said "Hey I am Mudkipz from AC" because again, I go by an entirely different nick name that no one in ac really knows.

This isn't your call, buddy.

And yes, it does matter. We're looking for applicants that are overall mature, not just in specific places.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 22 Aug - 3:11

Weedin' out the men from the boys.
Those who are truly what they say they are, vs. those who pretend.

"Forget about our mothers and our friends
We're fated to pretend
To pretend
We're fated to pretend
To pretend"

<3 MGMT
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 22 Aug - 3:22

" LOL ShadowFlameZ , rap in Mudkipz thread was rather fitting"
Calling MGMT rap?
Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Disgusted-oh-god-why-text-l_large
Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Tumblr_m91af8a09m1qdutx0o2_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudkipz sayig hello   Mudkipz sayig hello - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mudkipz sayig hello
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: