=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}

Go down 
+5
ThePrinter
RCJD
Million
Kawasaki
LordAsifinate
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RCJD
=SA= Member

LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 21 Dec - 11:05

LordAsifinate wrote:
I am on a lot these days.. However, everyone 2 days ago I just went through an orthodontic surgery which is the cause of my recent inactivity. As soon as i am recovered and can talk properly, I will be back on track!

Please forgive me for my inactivity...
I am sorry everyone.

Don't worry about it - the important thing is you have notified us. It would be bad if you didn't and we thought you ditched your application Razz
Back to top Go down
LordAsifinate
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 21 Dec - 11:19

Thank you very much mates!!
Ill be back in no time.
Just resting and relaxing is my highest priority for a fast recovery
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 21 Dec - 23:24

get well soon bro,
I miss to laugh with you haha
Back to top Go down
LordAsifinate
Visitor
LordAsifinate

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 22 Dec - 8:42

Me too bro...
Back to top Go down
LordAsifinate
Visitor
LordAsifinate

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Dec - 18:50

I am freee!!!!
Why isn't anyone on IRC anymore??
I spent days searching but no one is on
D:
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Dec - 19:37

Everyone is in holidays ^^ You should better go on woop's teamspeak
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Dec - 22:14

hehe sorry Asif!

As I noticed on this forum: Many of us are spending time with familly! Ill try to be on IRC and TS as much as I can. But I'm working on a huge project for school so I wont have much time during the day! but at night ill be there to play with you!

Sorry for some inactivity from our side (to all applicants//Walker you still here?) but I think Christmass is the best moment to have fun with the famillys and get away from you computer xD

Merry X-mass Asif santa
Back to top Go down
LordAsifinate
Visitor
LordAsifinate

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Dec - 6:36

Ah very well then,
Forgive me for my rash actions...
Merry Christmas to the family of SA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LordAsifinate
Visitor
LordAsifinate

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Dec - 8:19

Pleasure to have met Furios today!
We had our meeting matches!

LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 3466qgz

LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 3461f5s

Thereafter, we had an inter with the clan ~DC~

Their Choice:
LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 34q8nxz

Our Choice:
LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 2cgh84g

Good games!
it was a pleasure meeting you Mr.Furios!
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Dec - 9:07

Awesome!

Maybe Furios can tell us some more about those games?
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Dec - 9:22

Uhh, an opponent that kills their own team mates?!

So, it's like 3v1 Wink
Back to top Go down
LordAsifinate
Visitor
LordAsifinate

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Dec - 15:00

He kept on going ingame then spectating...
Then in the end decided to fill in for someone with that score..
Furios was like sure why not assuming that it would help them haha.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Dec - 19:51

LordAsifinate wrote:
He kept on going ingame then spectating...
Then in the end decided to fill in for someone with that score..
Furios was like sure why not assuming that it would help them haha.

Ahh, I understand now!
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Dec - 21:58

ThePrinter wrote:
Awesome!

Maybe Furios can tell us some more about those games?

Well, at first he' s a funny and friendly guy. Very Happy
His aim is good, but he is too predictable. (for example the desertgame. You are too noisy, You always go the same .. things like this),
but that is normal, you will learn from experience.
You should also ask "pro" - players for 1vs1 and ask them for some tips and play more inters.
That was the way how I become better and I still asking "pro" players for 1vs1 and tips.
I can't say much about his TW, because we played against an opponent in which we didn't need tactics, good timing, good cover etc.
All in one you have talent to become a good player you are friendly, funny, respectful - good properties Very Happy
but you also "abuse" my invite but I'll forgive you, because everyone make mistakes.

PS:Try to use boxes as protection, if there is one in your near, during a fight. Also you should try to don't reload that often because the enemy could kill you while you do this. I'm not sure but I think it's called "Reloadkill" ?! Very Happy
Try to make it better next time. Wink

- Never thought that I would ever write that, because for few months before they told me something like that Didn't you Printer, Kawasaki, Friteq and all the other ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Dec - 22:53

Nice screenies!
Keep it up Asif!
Back to top Go down
LordAsifinate
Visitor
LordAsifinate

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 29 Dec - 5:28

Thank you capone
and thank you Furios for your analysis on our matches.
Back to top Go down
LordAsifinate
Visitor
LordAsifinate

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 8:28

Just had a match with RCJD!
With Feng and his buddy!

LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Swvdax
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Dec - 9:35

We had a solid lead in the beginning of the match - then the opponent toughened up. We could have kept our lead but I think we lost our focus.

LordAsif, good job on reacting on my console messages (recovering flag, going back to defend, covering).
You also made an effort to indicate enemy location. Try implementing binds next time for faster communication.

A thing to work on - when we decide sides in the beginning of the game ==> yes, you don't have to stick to it the whole time, but it's your job to make sure that side is covered and no enemies will be getting past you.

GG!

And lol, feng coming into our server with mate... voting his pick without saying anything... playing it... then leaving right after it.
Back to top Go down
LordAsifinate
Visitor
LordAsifinate

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 31 Dec - 17:02

That's who he is haha.
Good games mate!
Back to top Go down
LordAsifinate
Visitor
LordAsifinate

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 1 Jan - 9:38

Everyone, I am sad to say that I would like to close my application to join the family of =SA=.
I have been having life issues with family and so on and as for school, it is soon to begin.
I will be on Assaultcube however, not quite as active as I was these past weeks. I will not be be able to participate with everyone any more due to the fact of my parents preventing me to communicate with others.
I hope everyone of you understand my situation.
As time goes on, as I get more freedom I would gladly, without any hesitation apply for the family once more and wait for what I have already received. This is quite sudden due to the fact that since my surgery has recovered quickly and I must return to school earlier than usual.
I have had a wonderful time with all of you. Especially mr Kawasaki.
Its been a pleasure playing with all of you and learning as time passed.
Thank you everyone for giving me a warm welcome and your honorary invitations to the family itself.
This is my farewell and I hope everyone has a wonderful future in the family.

Farewell and until we meet again,
~LordAsifinate, the Assaultcube soldier.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 2 Jan - 3:04

LordAsifinate,

It is sad for me to hear this, as I believed you could have been a great addition to our family... as well as bringing in some humour Razz !

But I understand your situation and I am glad you made the right decision to prioritize your real life commitments.

We hope you return one day and we will likely welcome you just the same : )

RCJD
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 7 Jan - 5:45

Yea man i really hope you get stuff sorted out I would love it if you could come back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}   LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

LordAsifinate's Application! {CANCELLED}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2