=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

MaryJane's application {DENIED}

Go down 
+3
RCJD
@l <@P0n3
MaryJane
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MaryJane
Visitor
MaryJane

MaryJane's application {DENIED} Empty
PostSubject: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 17 Feb - 23:00

1. Name (first name is fine):Remy
2. In-Game name(s) (list all):.:MaryJ4ne:. (  Was -KUT-Mary)
3. Country + Timezone: France+ GMT+1
4. Age:almost 20
5. Gender:Male
6. What good will/can you bring to =SA=?:Good days, fun and LSS skill Smile
7. How long you have been playing AC?:  a bit more than 1 year
8. Do you know any =SA= members?:yes
9. Other clans you have been in? Why you left?:-KUT- no activitie
10. How often/how many hours you play per day?:i play only week end, about 5h
11. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?:yes, cuz some ppl think that Haxjump is cheating ^^
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3 client installed on your computer? How often can you be on?No, i can install one Wink
13. Have you read the =SA= clan roster, the message for applicants and the =SA= rules and the thread concerning teamspeak client:yes WinkWink

14. Contract with =SA=: If you agree to all rules, write this: "I have read all rules and promise to stick to the rules. I have also clicked on all links above and read all infos and agree to them." Then sign with your name/gamertag.
" Then sign with your name/gamertag.
"I have read all rules and promise to stick to the rules. I have also clicked on all links above and read all infos and agree to them."
.:MaryJ4ne:.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 17 Feb - 23:25

Hi Remy,
welcome on our forums.
I moved this thread from "Meet & Greet" to the "Recruitment" forum.

MaryJane wrote:
Who?

MaryJane wrote:
So, you won't be able to be active during the week at all?

MaryJane wrote:
11. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?:yes, cuz some ppl think that Haxjump is cheating ^^
Are you still blacklisted on some servers?

MaryJane wrote:
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3 client installed on your computer? How often can you be on?No, i can install one
Please do and visit us at this address -> thh-bp.tk

Anyway, good luck with your app.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 18 Feb - 13:05

Salut, Remy!

Hope to meet you TS or in-game. Speaking frankly, I am concerned about your previous hacking, however. Would you like to elaborate here, or in a private message (PM)?

See you around, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 18 Feb - 14:18

He was blacklist for haxjump, not hacking.

There are some idiots that run servers who think haxjump should be illegal. Basically it's like bunny hopping in Counter Strike or strafe running in any game, it's something people bitch about but is not a hack in any way. Seriously all you do is spam space + shift with good timing.

Anyway hey MaryJane Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 18 Feb - 19:24

PhaNtom wrote:
He was blacklist for haxjump, not hacking.

There are some idiots that run servers who think haxjump should be illegal.  Basically it's like bunny hopping in Counter Strike or strafe running in any game, it's something people bitch about but is not a hack in any way.  Seriously all you do is spam space + shift with good timing.

Anyway hey MaryJane Very Happy

Oooh totally careless misread by me - apologies MaryJane! Yes, I know the difference between the two.
Back to top Go down
VikingTheRealist
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 21 Feb - 6:08

PhaNtom wrote:
Basically it's like strafe running in any game

PhaNtom wrote:
Seriously all you do is spam space + shift with good timing.

you need some education
Back to top Go down
MaryJane
Visitor
MaryJane

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 3 Mar - 22:45

@l <@P0n3 wrote:
Hi Remy,
welcome on our forums.
I moved this thread from "Meet & Greet" to the "Recruitment" forum.

MaryJane wrote:
Who?

MaryJane wrote:
So, you won't be able to be active during the week at all?

MaryJane wrote:
Are you still blacklisted on some servers?

MaryJane wrote:
12. Do you have TeamSpeak 3 client installed on your computer? How often can you be on?No, i can install one
Please do and visit us at this address -> thh-bp.tk

Anyway, good luck with your app.

Hey Wink
To reply at ur questions : I know only Capone
I dont think so, because during the week im at school in my apartment and i dont have computer ! But ill buy a new one in few months Wink
Yes im blacklisted on ESP FRANCE, and 1 or 2 servers i dont remember names!
Thx for replying Wink
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 4 Mar - 6:07

Ok, thx for your reply.
If possible, try to be in the IRC channel to meet the other members as well. Also, if you could maybe post some screenshots of your games (inters), it surely would be appreciated.
Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
MaryJane
Visitor
MaryJane

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Mar - 0:42

@l <@P0n3 wrote:
Ok, thx for your reply.
If possible, try to be in the IRC channel to meet the other members as well. Also, if you could maybe post some screenshots of your games (inters), it surely would be appreciated.
Keep it up.

Ok Wink And about my apply, there is some tests or smthing like that? I can kick ur ass to prove my poWER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 6 Mar - 8:22

MaryJane wrote:
@l <@P0n3 wrote:
Ok, thx for your reply.
Keep it up.

Ok ;)And about my apply, there is some tests or smthing like that? I can kick ur ass to prove my poWER Very Happy
Oh yes, we love that modesty.
Back to top Go down
VikingTheRealist
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Mar - 7:55

MaryJane wrote:
2. In-Game name(s) (list all):.:MaryJ4ne:.

your name is stupid. are you retarded

Faron wrote:

nobody likes you
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Mar - 8:07

VikingTheRealist wrote:
MaryJane wrote:
2. In-Game name(s) (list all):.:MaryJ4ne:.

your name is stupid. are you retarded

Faron wrote:

nobody likes you

And you are?
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Mar - 20:33

It was Fredrik. Once again MaryJane's application {DENIED} 228625717 
Back to top Go down
MaryJane
Visitor
MaryJane

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Mar - 23:32

What the F**k u want, Vikingblabla !!!? My name is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Mar - 1:13

It's nothing against you personally, but I'm going to F2. =SA= needs active members at the moment and I don't feel you are active enough to join. I'm sure you're a fun dude and all but activity is a big thing for me.
Back to top Go down
MaryJane
Visitor
MaryJane

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 3 Apr - 17:16

Ok, no problem Wink Its true i play only week end... But in few months i'll buy a new computer! Bye guys have fun!!!
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Sun 27 Apr - 19:16

Nothing personal either, but i'm going to F2 because we are searching for active members and I think you're not yet available enough sadly. Feel free to re-app in the future if you feel you can be more available. Tc man

Note: sorry, but app rejected.
Back to top Go down
PKKiller
=SA= Member
PKKiller

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 1 May - 6:22

F2 BCHS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MaryJane's application {DENIED}   MaryJane's application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

MaryJane's application {DENIED}
Page 1 of 1