=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

We Have a Challenge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

We Have a Challenge Empty
PostSubject: We Have a Challenge   We Have a Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue 12 Oct - 11:34

Hello to all mah fellow clanmates,

I'd like to announce that our clan has been challenged by GunZ|. Some of you may know this clan as the one started by Bricksquad. They wish to play us in a 3v3 clan match in order to gain more popularity in the AC community. Their site is famousgunz.webs.com ...... Currently, since Bricksquad quit AC, Jfritz is their leader, and their other members are Uppercheleon, Gunshot, Sirgibalot, and JuicyJ.
Lemme know what y'all think
BTW They're also hosting a 1v1 tourney for all AC Players - MyS Cookie and acKa Pweaks have entered, so that could provide some fierce competition that some of us *cough*cough * comet *cough*cough* have been looking for Razz

Peace,
ShadowZ jocolor
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Challenge   We Have a Challenge Icon_minitime1Thu 14 Oct - 1:03

Invitation for challenge/blood-fest/massacre? Awesome alien I'm in but it depends on timings and fellow comrade's participation. king
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Challenge   We Have a Challenge Icon_minitime1Thu 14 Oct - 10:21

Lol okay for now i'm signed up for the 1v1 tourney (even though i haven't played AC seriously for like 2 months xD) but that could change depending on mah schedule and shit
but yeah if we got the 3v3 going it could be like....
Comet
Cap0ne
Macm/OpTic (haven't really seen you two play competitively)

that would be a pretty badass team right there
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Challenge   We Have a Challenge Icon_minitime1Thu 14 Oct - 18:36

K, I'm in if i'm available and not too busy for studies... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Challenge   We Have a Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Dec - 7:50

Hmmm i was in a clan where bricksquad was and he crashed the whole clan i don't trust him anymore just saying =)
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Challenge   We Have a Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue 28 Dec - 16:09

Affirmative king This thread is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Challenge   We Have a Challenge Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

We Have a Challenge
Page 1 of 1