=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

clan's basic mumble server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

clan's basic mumble server Empty
PostSubject: clan's basic mumble server   clan's basic mumble server Icon_minitime1Sun 3 Jul - 21:42

on the new comp i got i decided to run a mumble server from it. it is very basic but the IP is 76.123.53.130 and the port is 64738 (default) find me irc or PM here for password. to the clan members the password is the same as my laptop mumble server
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

clan's basic mumble server Empty
PostSubject: Re: clan's basic mumble server   clan's basic mumble server Icon_minitime1Sun 3 Jul - 21:49

also,
its running an older system so you'll get this message.

"this server is using an older encryption standart. It might be an older 1.1 based mumble server. Would you like you like to launch the >>COMPATIBILITY CLIENT<
Back to top Go down

clan's basic mumble server
Page 1 of 1