=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Axel aplication {CANCELLED}

Go down 
+10
progonna
D1551D3N7
Friteq
ShadowFlameZ
swanvel
Comet
RCJD
ownedtoast
@l <@P0n3
Axel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Visitor

Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 8 Oct - 19:39

yes it was cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 8 Oct - 19:48

F1 for Axel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Axel
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 8 Oct - 20:23

haha progonna thanks Laughing
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Oct - 1:20

no problem Very Happy
guys, Axel is good with sniper and was acting like an allien
fits with the clan's name The Sniper Alliance
lol!
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Oct - 1:51

I also vouch for my 40+ friend.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Visitor
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Oct - 2:22

Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 29171
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 10 Oct - 6:33

Axel im afraid we cannot allow you to wear another clan's tag in-game... You can, however, (i think) drop the =sa= tag in a private server temporarily... (most of us use aliases when not using =sa= tag, but in a private match i think you don't have to alias)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 10 Oct - 10:23

I say this.
In |40+| he is already known well as Axel. If possible, Axel, could you come up with another name to use for =SA= (or vice versa if you so choose)?

That's what I did. I was in =SA= as ShadowZ, then when I got invited into 40+ I took on an alias (KaBOOMZ).
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 10 Oct - 10:54

i didn't know ShadowZ was 40 :p
ya i guess 40+ being more like a country tag rather than a clan we can let it slide, even use Axel in both clans is f1 for me.
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 10 Oct - 12:36

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
I say this.
In |40+| he is already known well as Axel. If possible, Axel, could you come up with another name to use for =SA= (or vice versa if you so choose)?

That's what I did. I was in =SA= as ShadowZ, then when I got invited into 40+ I took on an alias (KaBOOMZ).

then u begged me and snips not to tell clan leaders u were in 40+, or was that someone else
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 10 Oct - 13:07

Nah it might have been me.
I was a novice back then and didn't know.
Plus secret aliases are fun to surprise people Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 10 Oct - 14:03

Axel, please don't follow ShadowZ's example. Multiple clans at once is not the most honest choice you can make, and separate aliases are only for people afraid to be seen getting pwnd.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 10 Oct - 23:41

Sonic wrote:
Axel, please don't follow ShadowZ's example. Multiple clans at once is not the most honest choice you can make, and separate aliases are only for people afraid to be seen getting pwnd.

Win or lose, =SA= for life 8)
Back to top Go down
Axel
Visitor
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Oct - 1:03

peace I love you
40+ not match clan,but if it all so seriously,I can use another
nick in =SA=
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Oct - 1:14

Sonic wrote:
LOL you kidding me Sonic.
How was it not honest? The leaders (of both parties - note I didn't say "clans") knew about it.
All was good.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Oct - 3:30

[quote="Faron8-"]
ShadowFlameZ wrote:

then u begged me and snips not to tell clan leaders u were in 40+, or was that someone else

i still maintain my original f1, if 40+ is important to you ( u r 40 im assuming? doesnt really matter), at least you told us up front rather than after the fact Smile
i approve of |40+|Axel (in 40+ servers hopefully)
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Oct - 1:07

Sonic wrote:
maintain my original f1

@Sonic Is it an F1 on his app also?

@Axel I F1 this app.

Note: One more F1 needed to be in, unless Sonic's is F1ing ur app also. Wink
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Oct - 9:11

that means he is in the clan:
1. Comet.
2. Swan.
3. Sonic.
4. Cap0ne

welcome in bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Oct - 9:12

Congrats 40+ bud <3
jocolor
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 27 Oct - 9:36

Faron8- wrote:
that means he is in the clan:
1. Comet.
2. Swan.
3. Sonic.
4. Cap0ne

welcome in bro Very Happy

Well no, we wait until Sonic confirms that he was F1ing the app and not only the fact that he would be allowed to wear 40+ tag on their server.

@l <@P0n3 wrote:
Sonic wrote:
maintain my original f1

@Sonic Is it an F1 on his app also?

Note: One more F1 needed to be in, unless Sonic's is F1ing ur app also. Wink
I also had seen it Wink

Sorry for the misunderstanding Axel. Sonic might F1 anyways...
Back to top Go down
Axel
Visitor
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 14 Nov - 16:53

hi
I guess I should still leave a =SA=
is not convenient to use multiple tags
I think for many it was not a pleasant surprise my return to the 40+
in any case, feel it in the air,could be wrong,but still.
Good Luck
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 15 Nov - 10:50

D=

It was nice knowing/playing with you Axel. Feel free to come back if you change your mind.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Visitor
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 15 Nov - 15:28

ok thanks RCJD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 15 Nov - 19:05

Very Happy well weird timing because that f1 was for your app. Sorry i was so late in seeing this, i use "view posts since last visit" and must have missed it...

anyways if you ever want to come back and talk to us we'll be here for a while Razz
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 24 Nov - 16:43

So what's our current stauts on this app? Kinda awkward/confusing situation here S:
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 2 Jan - 8:40

Hey Axel man!

I didn't know you had bad times with Shad and 40+. But I think it's non of my buisiness.
anyway: Good luck with your Application man! and I hope we can meet one time this year both as proud SA members Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 841664
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 2 Jan - 8:41

ThePrinter wrote:
Hey Axel man!

I didn't know you had bad times with Shad and 40+. But I think it's non of my buisiness.
anyway: Good luck with your Application man! and I hope we can meet one time this year both as proud SA members Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 841664

Damn it.. Srry guys, Axel! I didn't read the posts till the end.. Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 100405 So srry for the last post..
And Axel: Goodluck at 40+
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 2 Jan - 12:31

ThePrinter wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:
Hey Axel man!

Damn it.. Srry guys, Axel! I didn't read the posts till the end.. Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 100405 So srry for the last post..
And Axel: Goodluck at 40+

haha, unfortunately only you and BrutalChi/Skorpion are the only applicants at the moment. Which means we can focus our attention on you >D MWHAHAHAHAH not that that's bad or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Axel aplication {CANCELLED}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next