=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Axel aplication {CANCELLED}

Go down 
+10
progonna
D1551D3N7
Friteq
ShadowFlameZ
swanvel
Comet
RCJD
ownedtoast
@l <@P0n3
Axel
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 2 Jan - 8:40

Hey Axel man!

I didn't know you had bad times with Shad and 40+. But I think it's non of my buisiness.
anyway: Good luck with your Application man! and I hope we can meet one time this year both as proud SA members Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 841664
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 2 Jan - 8:41

ThePrinter wrote:
Hey Axel man!

I didn't know you had bad times with Shad and 40+. But I think it's non of my buisiness.
anyway: Good luck with your Application man! and I hope we can meet one time this year both as proud SA members Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 841664

Damn it.. Srry guys, Axel! I didn't read the posts till the end.. Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 100405 So srry for the last post..
And Axel: Goodluck at 40+
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 2 Jan - 12:31

ThePrinter wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:
Hey Axel man!

Damn it.. Srry guys, Axel! I didn't read the posts till the end.. Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 100405 So srry for the last post..
And Axel: Goodluck at 40+

haha, unfortunately only you and BrutalChi/Skorpion are the only applicants at the moment. Which means we can focus our attention on you >D MWHAHAHAHAH not that that's bad or anything.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 2 Jan - 12:31

Yeah, and why hasn't this app closed? s:
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 2 Jan - 22:09

it will xD everyone was busy or little confused
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri 27 Jan - 17:04

I hereby cancel this applicant's trial membership. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axel aplication {CANCELLED}   Axel aplication {CANCELLED} - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Axel aplication {CANCELLED}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3