=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Recruitment process

Go down 
+7
Mr.OpTic
Waffles
macm
Tech_pyro
@l <@P0n3
Faron
Nivas
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivas
Visitor
Nivas

Recruitment process  Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Oct - 2:26

Hi,

I really appreciate the process involved in this clan's recruitment method. but , this is suited for only new starters or noobs. It has no respect for experienced players.
Maybe, the moderators and admins can rewrite the clan's policy to include players of high experience into the clan without the restrictions like trail membership, membership based on activity in irc and forums..

As im playing this game for more than a year, i feel bad about the recruitment process since it has no respect for my exp.

Regards,
Nivas
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Oct - 3:11

We do that because what if a player is very good, but they are trolls or mean and don't get along with any of the members. We get to know you and notice your attitude via forum and IRC. If we were to just let any person that was a good player into the clan, the clan could get a bad reputation. Trial membership is really just a halfway point (i think ask leaders) for applicants. Maybe the experienced players don't deserve that respect. I've been playing this game for 2 years + and it suited me fine and all other experienced players.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Oct - 3:43

Code:
[14:57]  <Comet|SA> everyone MUST pass thru the REGULAR recruitment rule.

He'd probably say more in here.
Back to top Go down
Tech_pyro
M.I.A.
Tech_pyro

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Oct - 4:06

+ also wouldnt it get boring if you have a member thats really good but doesnt talk much or to the members , Its good to have to the skill buh you have to communicate . Smile
Back to top Go down
Tech_pyro
M.I.A.
Tech_pyro

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Oct - 4:08

Alll the experianced players have met most of their targets and have experianced a lot buh this procces is better cuz its giving us the chance that you lot have had ... so you cannot say this is unfair because its unfair if we you lot have the experiance and we dont Razz
Back to top Go down
Nivas
Visitor
Nivas

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Oct - 4:43

Hi ,

I undt.. wat's going on in ur process of recruitment is good and continue with that..

regards,
Nivas
Back to top Go down
macm
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
macm

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Oct - 5:07

Nivas wrote:
Hi,

I really appreciate the process involved in this clan's recruitment method. but , this is suited for only new starters or noobs. It has no respect for experienced players.
Maybe, the moderators and admins can rewrite the clan's policy to include players of high experience into the clan without the restrictions like trail membership, membership based on activity in irc and forums..

As im playing this game for more than a year, i feel bad about the recruitment process since it has no respect for my exp.

Regards,
Nivas

Hi Nivas, im sorry if you feel bored with our recruitment rules, we dont want to disrespect anyone. If you are really serious about your app it shouldnt be a problem at all!
We were all recruited the same way.
I hope you're as good as you say, playing ac for 1 year doesnt make you better than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Oct - 6:40

i've been playing awhile and i still suck Very Happy.

but seriously,
Almost every "experienced" and "high level" clan has very similar procedures and =SA= does it quite well. you'd also be surprised about all the things you learn in the process. take macm for example, i still learn things about cube script and the game from him on the regular. The only way to grow is to meet and respect other people and not have an egocentric expectation (not that you do).
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Oct - 7:18

On top of everything that has been said. In general, the highest skilled clans, follow a similar recruitment process. Sp to be honest, your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Oct - 7:34

Nivas wrote:
Hi,

Regards,
Nivas
your playing for over a year and i 4...recruitment will never change caz its balanced
Back to top Go down
ChO
Visitor
ChO

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Fri 28 Oct - 11:51

IF you are skilled the recruitment should be easy so please don't complain.
Back to top Go down
Nivas
Visitor
Nivas

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Sat 29 Oct - 2:04

Hi cho and all,

I was not complaining about anything.. Infact i don have interest in joining any clan.. Comet has personally requested me to join.. The only thing that i had as issues is about sticking to irc and forums, which i have no time to do.. I understand what you guys are saying and i really accept that.. Infact i have already said ok about that in the previous answers.. People who have played with me in the past would know me better..

I did not want to start from scrap again.. thats one of my wish.. Im having fun in AC without being in any clan.. It would be added fun if its a team play which i have already gone through in my past.. thats wat i thought ..

Im not serious about joining the clan.. Its not my carreer.. Its just a mistaken request.. let it go ..
Don take me as im egoistic or head weighted.. Let me go my way..

keep in touch..

Thanks,
Nivas
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t
Retired =SA= Member
sn1p3r_sh0t

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Sat 29 Oct - 2:37

Faron8- wrote:
We do that because what if a player is very good, but they are trolls or mean

awwww there mean to our lil faron8 XD
poor lil guy XD
Back to top Go down
Nivas
Visitor
Nivas

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Sat 29 Oct - 5:48

omg.. say nothing shhhh....
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Sat 29 Oct - 10:00

sn1p3r_sh0t wrote:
Faron8- wrote:
We do that because what if a player is very good, but they are trolls or mean

awwww there mean to our lil faron8 XD
poor lil guy XD
im glad someone feels bad for me, but on second thought, its snips, who gives a damn
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t
Retired =SA= Member
sn1p3r_sh0t

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Sat 29 Oct - 19:53

oh, good to know Very Happy

trolls, OM NOM NOM
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Oct - 1:00

thought you were troll proof...
Back to top Go down
D1551D3N7
Visitor
D1551D3N7

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Oct - 3:40

Lol I've played this game for more than 2 years......
Back to top Go down
sn1p3r_sh0t
Retired =SA= Member
sn1p3r_sh0t

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1Sun 30 Oct - 20:14

troll proof? depends wether im hungry or not x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment process    Recruitment process  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Recruitment process
Page 1 of 1