=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Lateralus' Resignation

Go down 
+7
Million
@l <@P0n3
blueberry
RCJD
Friteq
ThePrinter
Lateralus
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lateralus
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
Lateralus

Lateralus' Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Lateralus' Resignation   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1Sat 4 Aug - 7:34

I was originally going to announce this through PM only but thought better of it. I am officially resigning from =SA= and would like to thank everyone for the great memories. I will be available in the IRC for chat. I wish only the best for everyone in the clan and am proud to have been in this clan with you all. This is my decision alone and I hope my personal relationship with you all will remain the same. Thank you all.

Signing out.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus' Resignation   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1Sat 4 Aug - 7:41

Although we had contact through pm I will wish you also goodluck in public Very Happy

otherwise it would look like you dont have any friends xD.

Thanks again mate for all you have done for =SA=. You will always be in our harts!
Goodluck and best wishes and I hope to see you around!

Less happy but still proud:
=SA=ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus' Resignation   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1Sat 4 Aug - 8:23

When you will travel to Poland to eat kebab+beer?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus' Resignation   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1Sat 4 Aug - 10:17

I said most of my farewells in the PM. Good luck, Lat, we'll keep in touch ^^
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus' Resignation   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1Sat 4 Aug - 10:46

Good luck Lateralus. I'm sure you made the right decision for what's best for you.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus' Resignation   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1Sat 4 Aug - 12:07

I understand your decision.
I'm kinda sad about it, but I truly respect it.
As i told u, no changes would appear in our relationship.
Wish u the best bro!
Take care & hope to see u around often Razz
Best regards,
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus' Resignation   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1Sat 4 Aug - 18:14

Good luck bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus' Resignation   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1Sun 5 Aug - 2:30

Resignation accepted. king
Back to top Go down
V-Wifey
Visitor
V-Wifey

PostSubject: Lateralus leaving   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1Sun 5 Aug - 4:07

Sorry to hear of you leaving a clan that has been apart of you for so long.
<3 Hope things work out well for you.
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus' Resignation   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1Sun 5 Aug - 4:35

So sorry we losing you Lat, you'll be forever missed. Thanx for all you've done for the clan, your patience and kindness and all the things you've done behind the scenes that have gone unrecognized. Everything you've done with the core members have helped the clan get to where it is today. Hope you still stick around. All the best for the future.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Visitor
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus' Resignation   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1Wed 26 Sep - 3:35

even after waffles and mr. optic left for other clans, i remember you showing up and getting them to play training sessions with some of the less experienced/skilled or newer members. You were the glue that kept this clan together for a long time. I tried to do the same thing with recruiting but as my life has been all over the place recently i lose most of those recruits. I pray that some =SA= member can be as compassionate, wise, and giving as you were, for the sake of the future of the clan. Miss ya man, know ill see you around, and good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lateralus' Resignation   Lateralus' Resignation Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lateralus' Resignation
Page 1 of 1