=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

32's Resignation

Go down 
+4
ShadowFlameZ
Mr.OpTic
macm
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Visitor

32's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: 32's Resignation   32's Resignation Icon_minitime1Sun 1 May - 5:23

It was a great almost year I was with =SA=. I like and respect all of you, but my time here has come to a close. I am moving on to |o/| clan with Erv. I'm not changing clans because I'm taking sides. I don't deal with change of any sort very well, and the problem for me is that =SA= has changed a lot since I joined. Not necessarily in a bad way, but it's just not the same as it used to be. I hope you can all understand my decision, if you want to talk to me, I'll be in the IRC.
Back to top Go down
macm
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
macm

32's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32's Resignation   32's Resignation Icon_minitime1Sun 1 May - 7:11

Goodbye 32.
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

32's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32's Resignation   32's Resignation Icon_minitime1Sun 1 May - 8:57

As long as you'll stay in irc, im cool with that. If you're going to have abetter time with erv then thats good Smile
Back to top Go down
Visitor

32's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32's Resignation   32's Resignation Icon_minitime1Sun 1 May - 9:58

Thank you guys for understanding, I should be in the IRC soonish, probably tomorrow, after I get things set up again.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

32's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32's Resignation   32's Resignation Icon_minitime1Sun 1 May - 10:58

I am happy for you 32 that you have chosen your path Smile
However I will still say that it breaks my heart to see a fellow member of the (in my opinion) "core" group of =SA= part ways, albeit for bigger and better things Wink
Back to top Go down
Me&you
Retired =SA= Member

32's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32's Resignation   32's Resignation Icon_minitime1Sun 1 May - 12:25

bye Sad
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

32's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32's Resignation   32's Resignation Icon_minitime1Sun 1 May - 22:54

even if we didn't get the chance to talk at all i respect you mate Smile
GL with your choice man
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

32's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32's Resignation   32's Resignation Icon_minitime1Mon 2 May - 6:05

Hey. Surprised Shocked but then you have chosen a path by your careful decision i hope. Thanks for being part of =SA= over all these months and providing unconditional support bro. It is sad to see a fellow member leave after long times, but i wish you peace and happiness with better opportunities in another clan which you seek. Take care old friend. Once again, Thank you bro. king

Note: Resignation accepted.
Back to top Go down
GunGlory
Visitor
GunGlory

32's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32's Resignation   32's Resignation Icon_minitime1Mon 2 May - 18:15

Sad to see you go 32, hope to still see you around, Good luck for the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

32's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: 32's Resignation   32's Resignation Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

32's Resignation
Page 1 of 1