=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

well hello.. :)

Go down 
+6
Furios
Faron
@l <@P0n3
RCJD
ThePrinter
Benston.
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Benston.
Visitor
Benston.

well hello..  :) Empty
PostSubject: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 8:17

i gotta invite from =SA=Capone... so i will introduce myself...
my real name is Marin.
liveing in Croatia rich guy --> joke..
i'm playing AC like .. 4-5 months.
history of clans...-*[O.B]* was before, |OnLy3|...

and my skills... FIND OUT Wink

thanks for wiewing, bye What a Face
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 8:20

Welcome Benston good to see you here. I heard some nice storys about you from cap0ne. he's a good recruiter. he recruited me too a year ago xD

Welcome to our humble forum. Have a look around and visit our irc. sa-chat.tk

Hope to meet soon and have a little chat/play.

Make yourself at home!

=SA=ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 8:34

Hey there Benston!

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I saw you a lot on the pubs and I'm impressed with your SMG play (:

I am pleased to see your interest in =SA! While =SA= could really need experienced players like yourself, we generally put character first before skill. It really is a two way thing - we hope =SA= will be the perfect clan for you, and we hope you will be the perfect addition to =SA=!

What that means is, we do expect to see applicants will be absolutely committed to =SA= before they are allowed into the family. Before such a big decision can be made, a thorough application process is needed so both sides know they are making the right choice Wink

If I could put =SA= in a nutshell, in case you are not familiar yet with this clan: we are a bunch of pretty nice guys who aim to improve and be competitive in AssaultCube. Our members value becoming close friends with one another, and I believe =SA= really is a family. I hope that is what you are looking for!

If you haven't already, please take a look at the message for applicants, the recruitment rules, and =SA= rules Razz

Alright, enough with the serious talk. Meet with me in IRC (http://sa-chat.tk/) or in-game so I can get to know you and give you an invitation to apply.

See ya around!

RCJD
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 9:49

Hey Benston. !!
I'm glad u made the effort to come here and present urself as discussed yesterday (in-game).
I do confirm my invite Wink.
ThePrinter & RCJD said the most important. So, you'll need 3 invites to be able to apply (2 left to go), so, next thing would be to meet our members.
Hope to cross u in our IRC channel or in-game soon.
Welcome on our forums Smile
& GL

@ ThePrinter

ThePrinter wrote:
I heard some nice storys about you from cap0ne. he's a good recruiter. he recruited me too a year ago xD

Thanks bro Very Happy

Best regards,
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 11:24

Played an inter with Benston today. As I've said earlier, a strong player and some good team skills too Wink

I would like to see more team communication or at least the use of binds. Maybe next time we can try TS haha!

Do you have binds, though?

And if you have the screenshots, please post them here Very Happy
Get in the good habit of taking SS and posting them all (good + bad).

You have my invite! 2/3
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:02

well hello..  :) Hello5kek
(you have my invite)
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:10

Faron8 wrote:
well hello..  :) Hello5kek
(you have my invite)

LOL! Nice one Faron8 Wink

Benston, you can go ahead and make an application now. Once the application begins, the applicant needs to become a trial member within a month though. That policy just makes sure both sides are making sure the application is progressing.
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 15:16

LOL
Welcome Benston !!!

Btw: Why you left O3 ?
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 18:36

Hey Benston ^^

So everyone is leaving O3...
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Aug - 23:13

If someone knew what I know that comment from million is way more funnier then it seems..

Not to be rude with you Million. But it's just really ironic from my side. I get that it isn't as funny for you. I still <3 ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Benston.
Visitor
Benston.

PostSubject: helloo members of =SA= !!   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 1:13

RCJD'm fascinated by your speech, hehe
I am happy I found a great family I hope you will accept me as a brother and other's =SA= members
I'd love to find you on IRC but I do not have it hehe: P
and thanks for the invitation bro: D
I hope that we will play very much inter clan matches if I get into the clan
See you around Smile

And thank you all who accepted me.. I'm really grateful
I look forward to our cooperation I think we'll get along like family.
and.. sorry if my english is bad, and I hope you will be able to read this hehe :DD

argh. i cant respond to all quastions, but if you want to talk to me, or private you can see me on AC.
Facebook --> Marin Gašparić or just sand me private massage here hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 1:15

Sorry if I maybe misunderstood you: but you get that you are an applicant now? not a full member? You can make your application in our application section. From then you need 40% of our members to vote F1 for you. Then you are a full member.

If you have any question ask! or read the application rules.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 2:54

Yes, I think Benston understood!

ThePrinter is right, you have an invitation from Capone, myself, and Faron8. Three invitations means you can make an application here: https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/f3-recruitment

Your English isn't perfect, but it I can understand it just fine, mate Razz

As for IRC, it is very important you get it, as that is our primary way of communicating in the clan O:

Some of our members do have Facebook, but most of our clan talk will happen on IRC.

I recommend you download a client here: https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t125-sa-clan-s-irc-client-for-windows-platform
Or at the very least, visit this website for an online IRC: http://sa-chat.tk

IRC is confusing at first, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

What I am happy to read most is that you seem to see the values at =SA=, and it also looks like you really want to get in Like a Star @ heaven This kind of attitude is what we look for. I hope we can see more of it (and a good character!) once you start your application.

Good luck, Benston! Wink
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 4:41

ThePrinter wrote:
If someone knew what I know that comment from million is way more funnier then it seems..

Not to be rude with you Million. But it's just really ironic from my side. I get that it isn't as funny for you. I still <3 ya Very Happy

Yeah It s funny lol even really funny x) I knew that you were going to made this comment:D

I should come back no ? :DD
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 5:06

that's your decision to make. But seem your history I dont think it's a good idea. every clan you join or think about joining dies Razz

no just kidding..

exept for the first thing: your decision..
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 5:17

I knowI know Razz

Isnt it ShadowZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Benston.
Visitor
Benston.

PostSubject: hmmmmmm   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 5:39

sorry i am new in this,, i dont know how to make application.. lol can you help me with that ?
or explain to me?
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 5:42

there should be a template in the application section, you copy and paste that onto a new topic, fill in the questions, and you should be good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 5:46

Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 6:04

go here:

https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/f3-recruitment

read the rules and the messages there. Then make a new topic in that forum named: Benston's application and fill in the form which you saw in one of the messages you need to read.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 8:16

Million wrote:
ThePrinter wrote:

Yeah It s funny lol even really funny x) I knew that you were going to made this comment:D

I should come back no ? :DD

Let's move this discussion to a different thread, not here.

But Million, if you had a reason for leaving =SA=, why would you come back? bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Benston.
Visitor
Benston.

PostSubject: hi again! :p   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Aug - 23:49

i just wanted to note,, that if u accept me, i will still think about joining =SA=
i am not a easy player, so it will be hard Smile
how hard it can be?
thanks anywhay
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 0:41

Sorry Benston what are you trying to say here? could you try to say it in an other way? because I don't understand this english, sorry.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 1:01

Million wrote:
I knowI know Razz
Isnt it ShadowZ Very Happy
Oh god. Dragging me into this. Though I guess I started it.

RCJD wrote:

But Million, if you had a reason for leaving =SA=, why would you come back?
I saw Million 2 days ago with no tag. I asked if he was still in AOD, and he said no, it had died.
I found that bloody ironic, since he had left =SA= partly because he thought AOD (besides being a Frenchie clan) was more active than =SA=.
Now I believe =SA= is in a time where it needs active contributors (see Benston), so I felt he could do his part by reapplying.
I also have another active contributor, if all goes according to plan...
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 1:01

And lol Million why are you hijacking Benston's thread? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

well hello.. :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: