=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

well hello.. :)

Go down 
+6
Furios
Faron
@l <@P0n3
RCJD
ThePrinter
Benston.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThePrinter
M.I.A.

well hello..  :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 0:41

Sorry Benston what are you trying to say here? could you try to say it in an other way? because I don't understand this english, sorry.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 1:01

Million wrote:
I knowI know Razz
Isnt it ShadowZ Very Happy
Oh god. Dragging me into this. Though I guess I started it.

RCJD wrote:

But Million, if you had a reason for leaving =SA=, why would you come back?
I saw Million 2 days ago with no tag. I asked if he was still in AOD, and he said no, it had died.
I found that bloody ironic, since he had left =SA= partly because he thought AOD (besides being a Frenchie clan) was more active than =SA=.
Now I believe =SA= is in a time where it needs active contributors (see Benston), so I felt he could do his part by reapplying.
I also have another active contributor, if all goes according to plan...
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 1:01

And lol Million why are you hijacking Benston's thread? xD
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 1:30

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
And lol Million why are you hijacking Benston's thread? xD

giant thorned dildos
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 5:39

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
Million wrote:
I knowI know Razz
Isnt it ShadowZ Very Happy
Oh god. Dragging me into this. Though I guess I started it.

RCJD wrote:

But Million, if you had a reason for leaving =SA=, why would you come back?
I saw Million 2 days ago with no tag. I asked if he was still in AOD, and he said no, it had died.
I found that bloody ironic, since he had left =SA= partly because he thought AOD (besides being a Frenchie clan) was more active than =SA=.
Now I believe =SA= is in a time where it needs active contributors (see Benston), so I felt he could do his part by reapplying.
I also have another active contributor, if all goes according to plan...

Yes, and ironic again when Million applied to 03 as it began to fade. Million has already informed some =SA= members about his situation personally. We would love him back only if he is sure =SA= is the clan for him Very Happy

I'm not sure how you got into this ShadowZ, but thank you for the support, "=SA=Friend" Wink

But I don't want people pushing people to do things. It's up to Million to think carefully about it and we don't need to discuss it publically here alien

EDIT:

Last edited by RCJD on Fri 10 Aug - 9:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 5:48

Benston. wrote:
i just wanted to note,, that if u accept me, i will still think about joining =SA=
i am not a easy player, so it will be hard Smile
how hard it can be?
thanks anywhay

I am worried :/

Yes, please try and reword your post. Or maybe even post it in Croatian and we can find a friend to help translate.

What exactly do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 8:49

He's saying that even if he gets accepted into =SA=, he'll still have to think about joining or not. durr.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 8:51

Faron8 wrote:
He's saying that even if he gets accepted into =SA=, he'll still have to think about joining or not. durr.

Yes, that was what I thought he was implying. Which was why I said "I am worried".

If that's the case, don't apply please >.>

EDIT: Also, when you say you are "not an easy player, a hard player", are you saying you're "too good" for =SA=? :/
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 9:04

I would say:
please learn to click on "Answer" button instead of "New post" button, no need to create 20 threads on the same topic.

/me gonna merge topics, for the second time. ^^

Pce

EDIT: I unlocked the merged topics.
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 9:07

@l <@P0n3 wrote:
I would say:
please learn to click on "Answer" button instead of "New post" button, no need to create 20 threads on the same topic.

I understand his confusion. I did the same thing but realized and didn't post. I'd suggest changing the new post button say either "New Topic" or "New Thread". It's currently very confusing.

RCJD wrote:

EDIT: Also, when you say you are "not an easy player, a hard player", are you saying you're "too good" for =SA=? :/

I believe so, in which case I too would be worried Razz Definitely not the kind of attitude you want to see from an applicant, unless the language barrier is causing some sort of miscommunication. It seems pretty clear though.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 9:12

blueberry wrote:
@l <@P0n3 wrote:
I would say:

I understand his confusion. I did the same thing but realized and didn't post. I'd suggest changing the new post button say either "New Topic" or "New Thread". It's currently very confusing.

Thanks, we'll see what we can do. But, personally, I find "New topic" and "Answer" quite clear. Just my point of view.

blueberry wrote:
RCJD wrote:

I believe so, in which case I too would be worried Razz Definitely not the kind of attitude you want to see from an applicant, unless the language barrier is causing some sort of miscommunication. It seems pretty clear though.

I guess we'll wait until we have a proper answer from Benston. Again, thanks though.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 9:16

blueberry wrote:

I think that would be our business Very Happy
Thanks for your input though. We'll just have to wait for Benston to confirm whatever he meant.
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 10:24

@l <@P0n3 wrote:

Thanks, we'll see what we can do. But, personally, I find "New topic" and "Answer" quite clear. Just my point of view.

But it's not "New Topic" lol It's "New Post".

RCJD wrote:

Assuming he meant it the way we interpreted it, I would think you'd agree with me. What more discussion would be needed? Not trying to cause trouble. I'm just surprised that any more discussion would be necessary to determine if he was fit to be in =SA= if he does indeed feel he is better than y'all.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 12:22

blueberry wrote:
@l <@P0n3 wrote:

But it's not "New Topic" lol It's "New Post".

Well, countless of users have figured out how this forum works without making a mistake. If some people make a mistake, it's no big deal. They hopefully know what to do next time.

blueberry wrote:

RCJD wrote:

Assuming he meant it the way we interpreted it, I would think you'd agree with me. What more discussion would be needed? Not trying to cause trouble. I'm just surprised that any more discussion would be necessary to determine if he was fit to be in =SA= if he does indeed feel he is better than y'all.

What part of "our business" isn't clear Sad
If we choose to let someone explain themselves, that's our choice.
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 13:04

RCJD wrote:
If we choose to let someone explain themselves, that's our choice.

I didn't say you shouldn't let him explain.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 22:03

Jesus, lotsa jumping down each other's throats going on here. Here comes ShadZ to save the day (per usual).

Lol lovely first impression blueberry. Cap0ne and RCJD, please pardon if he seemed "intrusive," he's only trying to help. Though at times it may be viewed differently ;D (jk).
And bl00bs, while your motivation is pure, I think you should probably step back (argh, that sounds rude, apologies) and let =SA= handle it. They have a unique style where they like to keep these matters to themselves. I'm surprised you didn't learn that from Pi_! Razz lol (again, jk).
Cap0ne is the forum admin, so he has it the way he pleases, though I too was confused about it once upon a time. Polite suggestions are always welcome though Smile.
[nostalgia] I remember when this was the back-up =SA= site, and you, Cap0ne, had me test it for you Smile [/nostalgia].

Now regarding Benston.
I think you guys should wait for him to clarify what he said before jumping to conclusions. Lotsa people say things they don't mean, or things that can get interpreted differently than they intended (por ejemplo, and I apologize for making you the butt of the joke, look at blueberry! Razz He means well, but I feel that his attempt to help took a bit of a wrong turn).
However, if I were to personally guess at what he meant, I think Benston may have confused the invites to apply with invites to get accepted (Printer pointed this out too - Benston used the term "accepted" after receiving the 3 invites I believe). If that is the case, then that's an easy fix, nothing to worry about.
If Benston meant what blueberry, Faron8, and RCJD thought he meant, well, that's kinda rude. Recently I've seen some ACers look down upon =SA= (for example, and I think RCJD and Lateralus mentioned this, one xW app was upset about losing to an =SA=), probably (and I can only guess) due to the recent loss of members.
One thing I found out about Benston a little while ago was that, if I read it correctly (I believe Bench{TyD} said this) then Benston is sick.girl, who was in the original Only3. I am not sure if this is true though, my source is here - http://www.titans-of-ac.com/products/sick-girl-/
I remember seeing sick.girl a few times, and I guess you could say he was "pro," which would explain why Benston would act as if he were above =SA=.

well hello..  :) - Page 2 Two-cents
Don't waste 'em buying something silly like bubble gum! Razz
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 22:10

What if Benston is sick.girl and you just ruined his alias o:

Wouldn't that suck.

Next time ShadowZ, please save the day in a PM Very Happy v62

The peaceful zen forum of =SA= does not need to be stirred up with pointless unnecessary drama. Please consider this was written at 4:10am.

Last edited by RCJD on Fri 10 Aug - 22:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a "un" lol)
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 22:21

a) Well, you guys have a right to know anyways. I'd assume =SA= would want to know who their applicants are. Or has that changed too since I've left? Lol. Plus if he were sick.girl, then he could be lying on his app (I think he said he's been on AC for 4-5 months? If it's sick.girl, I'd say lol doubtful).
b) Just trying to help mate, no need to be rude...now I see where blueberry stands <_<.
c) "Pointless" and "necessary" in one line. Lol I love oxymorons.
d) 4:10am? Jesus go to sleep. No wonder your posts ain't making sense lol.

FOREVER YOURS,
ShadramaZ
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 22:23

Yes my apologies. I was only trying to help. I felt a bit put off that my simple observation was received as it was and perhaps got slightly irritated. Thank you Shad for clarifying, even though you made sure to get me into a few jokes, as always Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 22:35

Glad to see you're taking this in good nature Smile.
Back to top Go down
blueberry
Visitor
blueberry

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 22:45

Indeed sir. My apologies =SA=. I hope we can put this minor tiff behind us Smile
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Aug - 22:50

I think things are being taken the wrong way. In addition, it is more difficult for people to be cool-headed and truthful when "disputes" are dealt publicly. There is pride and ego on the line, for those who care.

Which is why I think we should move this discussion privately. I'll try to make each side is taking things as how they were intended.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well hello.. :)   well hello..  :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

well hello.. :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website :: GENERAL (public) :: Meet&Greet-
Jump to: