=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Kahnii is Back :*

Go down 
+4
phantom1
ThePrinter
Furios
Kawasaki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

Kahnii is Back :* Empty
PostSubject: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Oct - 5:00

Merhaba my friends,

About my Life

I hope you guys dont forgot me, I'm Kahnii a littel underdog in this huge comunity. I'm 19 years old and I live in Germany since my 3th birthday. I was born in Turkey in a little city called Uşak. This means that I speak German, English and Turkish, which makes me flexible in communication with my friends from AssaultCube. I'm a motivational player since I started this game (1 November 2011). My purpose for the future was always to improve my skill and enjoy the time with my AC-friends.

About the Game

History
I'll begin with my career which started after 1 week I downloaded this game, I joined the clan Lemonade "|LN|" which died on 1st January this year.
After this happen some member created the clan Jinxed which died also after 2 day.
Round aboud middle of February I joined FD*, I left after 2 weeks because of my best Mentor in this game "Wolfszeit" he opened AngrySouls ".45|" with Sness from TgS.
After some problems I decided to leave the clan and also the game, but this decide hold just 2 months and now I come back and need a new clan who is friendly and skilled at the same time.

Weapons, maps ect.
I dont realy have a favorit weapon or map, I simply love this game.
I tried to know everything about this game I stated with saving my life ( ratiowhoring) and learnd how to capture the flag fast and easy. But mostly I play with the SMG and AR on ac_desert, ac_desert3 and ac_elevation.

How comes you've decided to Apply on SA?
So I asked some friends who told me that =SA= is nearly to die which would really sad for the AC-community.
And after some matches with =SA=Furios and some public games with =SA=ThePrinter
I decided to Apply here.
Now I just need 3 Invites from you guys to join this Awesome clan with very friendly dudes.

Need more informations?
MsN: kagan-64-@hotmail.de
Ingame: Kawasaki{GER}
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Oct - 5:14

nice introduction ..
you have teach me so much things about AC.
I think without you I would still be a T/OSOK player xD
so not much to say
INVITE cheers
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Oct - 5:39

Thank you Sir Cool
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Oct - 6:08

First of all: Awesome sheet man! I love it!

kahnii wrote:

Ingame: Kawasaki{GER}

Was this you?? LOL I was thinking of approaching this guy to join SA. Welcome to our forum. We can use an active and awesome guy like you!

I give you my invite!

Visit our irc @gamesurge: #=SA= or sa-chat.tk to get to know us and gain more invites. You need one more to become a recruit. From that moment on you will be tested on your loyalty, friendship and skill to see if you are suitable for =SA=. But I think that wont be a problem.

I hope to see you ingame!!

=SA=ThePrinter
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Oct - 6:42

Hay Printer,

yup Kawasaki is my new Name its 5 days old.
Thank you for the invite I love you

I hope I'll get my 3rd invite as soon as possible bounce !
I hope I'll see some of you Ingame to show you my gameplay !

Question:
Why do you guys dont use Teamspeak3 or Skype to comunicate with each other?
Isn't that easier?
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Oct - 7:29

We are a bit of old fashioned in that way. We dont have our own TS channel. That means we do use a special place on the W00P server for matches but for communication we still use IRC.

@us: this is the second applicant 'complaining' about irc Razz Maybe a point for the next clanmeeting??
Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Oct - 8:09

Your intro is very nicely colored! quick question though what were your problems with .45| ? They seem like a good group of people. Otherwise though you have a very smexxy resume and as soon as i get to talk with you i can decide if you have my invite (I'm leaning towards an invite).
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Oct - 11:00

Hey Kawasaki!!

I'm RCJD, a pleasure to meet you! I'm a 16 year old student from Canada who enjoys learning + fragging with clan mates when I don't have homework Wink

I enjoyed reading your detailed (and very colourful!) introduction.

Adding to what Phantom said: we understand that the two of the clans you joined died, and you left FD for .45|... but leaving .45|.. I am sure there are good reasons?
I think it is best not to disclose here, but I am aware there are some internal things going on in the .45| clan s:

I do hope you'll be a great addition to our "family", but just as important: is this clan the right family for you?
We will know as we get to know each other, and as ThePrinter said, please visit our IRC channel!
About TS: we do not have our own dedicated channel at this time, but many of us like to hang out on the BoB TS.

Make sure to check out our message for applicants, the recruitment rules, and =SA= rules Like a Star @ heaven

I look forward to seeing you in-game/IRC/TS!

RCJD
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Oct - 23:28

Hay Phantom and RCJD,

glad to see you guys like my introduction.

Left AngrySouls, problems or just a misunderstanding?
First of all I left the clan for my own decide nobody kicked me
or something like that, I just had some problems with a couple of guys in
their.

As my mentor "Wolfszeit" was going more and more Inactiv, I decide
for myself that I dont need this clan who Isn't on my level, and which
dont want to Improve as so much as I want. After 2 months I came back
the first what I did was to visit the 45's website, I saw
that this guys have changed the clan to the Negative (in my opinion) it's no more the clan
as we had.

I also saw that my Profile got deleted.
I tried to find out why they deleted me and the older profiles like "boom"
(which last login was on 3rd Feb 2012 8:34 pm) are still on the website
I thought that was an offensive against me.

I understand that this guys see me as an enemy no more as a friend, so searched
some of them and I didn't get any reason of this behaviour.

So I decided to search another clan which dont be that unfair as my old mates was.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Oct - 3:26

You are on the right pad for that, as long as you leave notifications when you are abcent for a while we will not remove you from the roster (exceptions on behaviour problems)

Back to top Go down
phantom1
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Oct - 7:09

those colors..... your reasoning seems legit though and as RCJD said there are some problems in .45| . Note* make sure you come to irc #=SA=
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Oct - 11:59

Thanks for clearing things up, Kawasaki!

As ThePrinter mentioned, our "activeness rules" are in our =SA= Rules (I posted a link to it above).
We do strive to be active in the game, however we are quite understanding about when members need to take an absence leave.

I'll give my invitation after we play a game together or maybe chat a bit IRC/TS (:

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Oct - 12:10

Whoa.
Pro (once upon a time, at least - you LN chaps came outta nowhere) applies to =SA=.
Interesting Surprised.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Sat 6 Oct - 6:15

Arrow Good skills. He has my invite.
Back to top Go down
Separ
Visitor
Separ

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1Wed 10 Oct - 3:19

Wuaa Good Luck Kahnii Smile

I hope the best for you and your futur Smile
I think the =SA= Clan is the right way and especially a better way for you Smile

and dont write in the majority, I'm not mad at you Smile

In spite of everything i hope you good luck with your app !

PS: Go good with furious !! Very Happy

best wishes Separ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kahnii is Back :*   Kahnii is Back :* Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kahnii is Back :*
Page 1 of 1