=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

I am back, ONCE AGAIN.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

I am back, ONCE AGAIN. Empty
PostSubject: I am back, ONCE AGAIN.   I am back, ONCE AGAIN. Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Jul - 9:12

Yes I am back after about 3/4 of a year. I told myself I wouldn't join a clan but if I was going to try, I'd try once again for this one. I don't know if you guys are willing to give me another chance, but if you are, I'm more than willing to take it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: I am back, ONCE AGAIN.   I am back, ONCE AGAIN. Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Jul - 12:00

F2
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: I am back, ONCE AGAIN.   I am back, ONCE AGAIN. Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Jul - 12:10

Figured you say f2. Seeing this setting the trend for the rest of the topic, I say screw it to trying to join. Bye.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: I am back, ONCE AGAIN.   I am back, ONCE AGAIN. Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Jul - 21:51

Lol mudkipz you have no luck that Faron was the first one to reply.. There are many new members who dont know your past and are willing to see if you fit in SA right now.

But on the other hand: the new members also dont like people who give up easily and I have to say im a bit disapointed.

Goodluck in whatever you do plan to do!
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: I am back, ONCE AGAIN.   I am back, ONCE AGAIN. Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Jul - 2:11

lol. You haven't changed.
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: I am back, ONCE AGAIN.   I am back, ONCE AGAIN. Icon_minitime1Wed 10 Jul - 2:25

Hi,
I have no clue who you are but maybe we can meet for a game or something ?
I don't know if you are still interested in joining, if so GL getting those invites Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am back, ONCE AGAIN.   I am back, ONCE AGAIN. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I am back, ONCE AGAIN.
Page 1 of 1