=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Dam's Application {DENIED}

Go down 
+10
Kawasaki
Comet
RCJD
Million
ThePrinter
Patron
@l <@P0n3
valf13
Gurung
Dam's
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dam's
Visitor
Dam's

Dam's Application {DENIED} Empty
PostSubject: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Mar - 5:43

1. Which three =SA= members invited you to apply ?
=SA=ThePrinter, =SA=RCJD & =SA=Kawasaki

2. Name (first name is fine)
Damien

3. In-Game name(s) (list all)
Dam's / Peach / Kartofel

4. Country + Timezone
GTM+1 (Belgium)

5. Age

6. Gender
Male

7. What good can you will bring to =SA=?
I have a nice behaviour on average : fair play (I've never RQed), open-minded, I try to be friendly as more as possible & I always do my best to give what the others needs.  When I do something, I do it at 200% (at least).
I'm not high-skilled, but I only want to improve myself & learn from you guys.

8. How long you have been playing AC?
1 years, but some breaks during exam's periods & holidays ofc.

9. Do you know any =SA= members?
Printer, RCJD, Furios, Kawasaki

10. Other clans you have been in? Why you left?
\WuT/ (march 12 - august 12) => I left (as 80% of members) due to the leader who became a kind of crazy with us, seeing thrats everywhere & stuffs...
FrT| (sept 12 - oct 12) => I left due to the over inactivity of the Clan. I was the only one who played with Montana & he wasn't so avaible to play.  Moreover, he didn't want to play any CM so..
.45 (Angry Souls) => I left for some reasons..but the mainly is that I didn't feel as a true member of this clan anymore.  Moreover, english became the second language of .45, to the profit of German...

11. How often/how many hours you play per day?
It depends...2-3 a day when I've got a lot of free time.

12. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?
Never

13. Have you read the message for applicants, the recruitment rules, and =SA= rules?
Yes sure.

Thanks for your invites guys, & hope to seen you soon =)
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Mar - 6:16

Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
valf13
=SA= Friend
valf13

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Mar - 6:18

Hey dam's, Good luck Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Mar - 6:45

GL with your app Dam's!

Hope to cross you sometime in IRC or in-game Wink
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor
Patron

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Mar - 7:42

GL !
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Mar - 8:58

Welcome mate!! Goodluck!

Try not to be scared away with the ammount of applicants we have. We feel honoured with all you guys and we need to split our attention and time over you (&and you reallife takes up some time ;P). Stay positive and show us what you've got; this will be over in no-time!

Goodluck! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Dam's
Visitor
Dam's

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 26 Mar - 22:43

Thanks a lot guys =)

@Skorpion : I'll try to catch you as soon as possible on IRC or IG man :-D
@ThePrinter : don't worry about that. Number of applicants is more a plus for me :-)

See ya men

(I'll not be able to play this evening but tomorrow, I'll be happy to (be) frag(ed) with you ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Wed 27 Mar - 22:19

JéAile lol!
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 28 Mar - 1:03

Hey Dam's,

Your reasons for joining + what you can bring to =SA= seem to match our clan values cheers

Looking forward to see you on our IRC and in-game when I am back from my vacation (April 1).

RCJD
Back to top Go down
Dam's
Visitor
Dam's

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 28 Mar - 2:45

Damn Million, it took me a while to understand what you said.. =D

Alright RCJD, enjoy your vacation man, I hope to see ya as soon as possible ;-)
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 28 Mar - 3:47

Welcome bro and good luck with the applicatoin Smile
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Mar - 5:19

Whats your fav. mode and map? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dam's
Visitor
Dam's

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Mar - 5:33

3 things :-)

1st => Thanks Capone for your wishes Very Happy
2nd => Kawasaki, my fav mode is CTF (tactical & funny as hell) & HTF (on des2, just orgasmic =D) & my fav maps are des3 & elevation (we trained a lot this map when I was in .45)
3rd => I'm sorry for no posting already any SS but I had a lot of work for school this week & I was sick so I had to put AC faaaar away of me :-/ But now, all is clear, so.. :-)
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 2 Apr - 7:57

Any updates from this weekend? Very Happy
any screens or something cat

cya bro
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 2 Apr - 11:10

F1
Back to top Go down
Dam's
Visitor
Dam's

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 2 Apr - 11:16

Thanks man :-)

Some SS from some games/inter tonight :

Dam's Application {DENIED} 69958112
Dam's Application {DENIED} 87164717
Dam's Application {DENIED} 51725734
Dam's Application {DENIED} 19780084

(I know, I didn't frag like a god :-D But in CF, more important are the flags..so... :-D)

cya
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor
Patron

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Apr - 1:03

İts my first vote and im happy for do that Very Happy İ know what u feel because im too applicant short time ago ! But i think you do all for get vote.

F1 !
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Apr - 1:06

+1 F1/Invite from me
Your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Apr - 1:49

F1 Smile
Back to top Go down
Dam's
Visitor
Dam's

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Apr - 1:55

Thanks a lot guys !
Hum I'm really for the leak of SS...I try to be as active as possible but well, I'm on holidays for 2 weeks & BBQ's are coming (even if it's still snowing sometimes) so I don't have a lot of time for training (as some of you saw :-$ ) & for playing :-/ But I'll try to share my time more fairly :-)

Thanks a lot again =)
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Apr - 2:11

Oh god, you're maybe going to be accepted in SA, this means we'll do clan matches as opponents, not team mates anymore :-O
That's a big shock.

Haha, good luck anyway man!

And good luck to SA with this belgian fellow!

<3
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Apr - 3:04

Congrats Dam's you are a trialmember now!

I know you read the rules but just to make sure:

You've got 1 week of trialship to show us you are a true =SA= member. You can wear our trialtag: =SA? a nd play matches with us.

After this one week the votes will be reset and you will need 6/7 (we got new members I got to recalculate) votes to become full!!

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Apr - 4:35

Nutshot wrote:
Oh god, you're maybe going to be accepted in SA, this means we'll do clan matches as opponents, not team mates anymore :-O
That's a big shock.
Haha, good luck anyway man!
And good luck to SA with this belgian fellow!<3

We shouldn't shock Nuts and just denie Dams, we dont shouldn't destroy a friendship
between so close friends o.O
Back to top Go down
Nutshot
=SA= Friend
Nutshot

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Apr - 5:42

Yeah!

Kawasaki my man! He has the best solution!
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Apr - 6:33

Other solution:

We de-friendzone Nutshot and make him a member aswell so they can play together?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dam's Application {DENIED}   Dam's Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dam's Application {DENIED}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next