=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

Blobblecats Application {DENIED}

Go down 
+10
WalkerGr
Friteq
Comet
RCJD
Blastorious
Bango
progonna
Skorpion
ThePrinter
Blobblecats
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Empty
PostSubject: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 19:08

1. Name: Nicholas Match (I would like it if you called me Blobblecats)
2. In-Game name: Blobblecats
3. Country: Hong Kong (Currently In Hong Kong because my dad is on a long trip so we're going to move there for a while)
4. Age: 14 (About to turn 15)
5. Gender:Male
6. What good you will bring to the clan: I am a player who believes in loyalty and trust, I may not be the most skilled but I will be dedicated and will set a good example for any new members. In my opinion clans are not about just hosting the tag, It is about being dedicated a group of members who work together to build a strong community.
7. How long you have been playing AC?: Approximately...2 year? I'm not sure.
8. Do you know any =SA= members?:Yes, (Comet,Gonna,Skorpion,Bl@st,RCJD,Duff,ThePrinter)
9. Other clans you have been in? and why you left: Haven't been in any!
10: How often/how many hours you play per day: Well, It depends on how much homework I have to do and things like that but on average about 1-2 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 19:16

Quote :
6. What good you will bring to the clan: I am a player who believes in loyalty and trust, I may not be the most skilled but I will be dedicated and will set a good example for any new members. In my opinion clans are not about just hosting the tag, It is about being dedicated a group of members who work together to build a strong community.

I like this!! Good to see u have come this far!!
I think comet told u this but to make sure:
players with status Tester or Senate (I think there are 6 active of them) need to test u in the game. When they think u are friendly enough (+testing skills) they vote with F1 (yes Very Happy ) if not they vote with F2 (NO Crying or Very sad) U need 2 f1's to become trial member like Skorpion and 4 f1's to become a full SA member!!

Goodluck!!

tip: everytime u see a tester or senate online in IRC: ask for a match, that why it will go much faster!!
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 19:25

good luck pal, its not all about dedication and commitment.. but having fun and enjoying yourself.
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 19:25

Smile ^
Back to top Go down
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 19:54

Ahaha, Thanks Skorpion!

Blobblecats jocolor
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 20:06

Good Luck Blobblecats!

... Be prepared blobble, for good matches with our members .
Be patient , is one of the key i cud give u :>
Looking forward
Basketball
Back to top Go down
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 20:10

Thanks Gonna! Really appreciate you guys giving me points I could work on.

Blobblecats jocolor
Back to top Go down
Bango
Visitor
Bango

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 20:27

Hey Bubble butt if I could test you I would.
You seem like a nice fella =)
Back to top Go down
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Mon 20 Feb - 21:27

Yes, bango.
Im sure you would Very Happy

Blobblecats jocolor
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Feb - 4:00

good luck with the app, hope to see you on irc. You do know how to get on irc right ? http://www.gamesurge.net/javachat/=SA= , that's the link.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Feb - 11:58

Blastorious wrote:
good luck with the app, hope to see you on irc. You do know how to get on irc right ? http://www.gamesurge.net/javachat/=SA= , that's the link.
Yup! That's the link to success. If that doesn't work for you, there's also http://sa-chat.tk/ (mibbit) and I believe you can download an IRC client software (PChat)... available here: https://sa-clan.darkbb.com/t125-sa-clan-s-irc-client-for-windows-platform

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Feb - 15:57

Ahahah, Sorry for late reply. (Just got back from school) And for the IRC thing, Im always on IRC!!!
Dont you see me? Very Happy

Blobblecats
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Feb - 17:16

Blobblecats wrote:
Ahahah, Sorry for late reply. (Just got back from school) And for the IRC thing, Im always on IRC!!!
Dont you see me? Very Happy

Blobblecats
Yes! I do haha sorry, the above post was me doing my routine auto-pilot stuff on new recruits.

It's usually...
-welcome
-rules
-IRC
-tips
-good luck
Back to top Go down
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Tue 21 Feb - 21:03

Ahahah, recruiting, annoying thing to do eh? Having to repeat yourself tons of times. But still, Worth It. Very Happy

Blobblecats jocolor
Back to top Go down
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Wed 22 Feb - 0:07

Hey guys!,
Today I played a OSOK match in Douze with =SA=Gonna, here is the screenie

ht tp: //im gur .co m/d VE 6 T
Due to a message saying "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information." I needed to show you guys the pictures but I could'nt so please take a little time and take away the spaces Very Happy

Thanks for reading!

Blobblecats jocolor
Back to top Go down
progonna
=SA= Member
progonna

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Wed 22 Feb - 0:16

The first 7 minutes i was Owning him, and after that i put my head on pc table and play
Twisted Evil
We shud train you sometimes
you knife less
but anyways good fella
alien
Back to top Go down
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Wed 22 Feb - 0:24

Ahahahah, Thanks for the offer Gonna! I would love to be trained by amazing players such as yourself or anyone in the clan!

Blobblecats jocolor
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 18:25

Slept on the desk? Razz lolz... Must have been a boring match initially rabbit
Back to top Go down
Friteq
=SA= Friend
Friteq

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 19:08

Mrrau,i hope we will do match,it ll be probably very nice match... Very Happy

Now of course...Jesus

Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Jezus18
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 19:49

lol i love that jesus picture lol
Back to top Go down
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 20:27

Yes, Friteq never played with you before. Must get together and play one game at least!

Blobblecats jocolor
Back to top Go down
WalkerGr
=SA= Member
WalkerGr

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 23:24

hey welcome And GL
we are already met =) looking forward to see you often online.
Back to top Go down
Blobblecats
Visitor
Blobblecats

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Thu 23 Feb - 23:29

Me too Walker, me too

Blobblecats jocolor
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 18:19

just found this on the the BoB BL

// Name: Blobblecats
// Ban date: 2011-10-25
// Ban reason: edit mode
// Proof: http://www.26things.com/ac/forum/THS_CTF_ac_depot_2011.10.25_1535.dmo
Back to top Go down
Skorpion
M.I.A.
Skorpion

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1Fri 24 Feb - 18:29

well, bobblecats you have some explaining to do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blobblecats Application {DENIED}   Blobblecats Application {DENIED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Blobblecats Application {DENIED}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next