=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo

Go down 
+8
RCJD
Dam's
@l <@P0n3
valf13
ThePrinter
ShadowFlameZ
Patron
PhaNtom
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skorpion
M.I.A.

PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 27 Apr - 12:54

hello and welcome,

Im just wandering, how many clans have you been in?
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat 27 Apr - 13:05

I think I've been in 5. I know that seems like a lot for the short about of time I've been playing AC, but I'm not a clan-hopper. Three of them only lasted a few weeks; they died.
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 2 May - 6:50

.PhaNtom^ wrote:
For several reasons, I believe I need to withdraw my app. This is due to the following reasons:

• I currently don't have very much self-control, and I need to work on that before joining a clan.
  • I don't have anywhere the skills needed to be in =SA=. I'm still a n00b.
  • There's a few issues I need to solve before I app for =SA=.

You dont even need 2 weeks to fix all this problems?^^
Sounds interesting I still like you and I know you're still loyal but I have to judge
you from a neutral point.
  • Self-control = solved, I cant judge you I like to rage to its a part of having fun for me, I dont like to go personaland try to make someone feel bad.
  • Skill = cant be solved, because there is no requirement of a min. skill level in =SA= (:
  • few issues = ?, did knew what you mean but I hope its solved

Invite again [2/3]
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 2 May - 7:48

Thank you for the invite, Kawasaki.

{2/3}

About your last two points...

I know there isn't a skill requirement for =SA=, but...I will still work as hard as I can on my teamwork and aim so I can help win some clan matches.

Also, I did solve the "few issues". It was just that I was having trouble focusing on school, but I fixed that Smile 3 month vacation muahuahuahua

Thanks, PhaNtom
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 3 May - 5:58

Ok we had a chat.
I hope you are loyal to =SA= then,
Invite => 3/3 you can make an application Smile
GL

but once again TS !could! be a problem for you !
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 3 May - 6:23

Thank you for the invite, Furios.

One question: Will I need to reopen my previous app or start a new one?

Thanks !!!
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 3 May - 9:17

.PhaNtom^ wrote:
Thank you for the invite, Furios.

One question: Will I need to reopen my previous app or start a new one?

Thanks !!!

I re-opened your app.
GL mate!
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 3 May - 12:12

If he had to go through and get 3 new invites, shouldn't he start with a new app?
Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 3 May - 13:44

We decided to re-open so I don't lose my phenomenal screenies vs xemi...gotta love my 0.3 ratio

Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 3 May - 17:31

ShadowFlameZ wrote:
If he had to go through and get 3 new invites, shouldn't he start with a new app?
Just wondering.

Both were possible, the easiest was to re-open thread, but I told him that if he had any updates to add (compared to his primary app), he should post them as a reply in the thread. Thanks for caring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo   PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PhaNtom (not the =SA= one) saying yo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2