=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}

Go down 
+20
Martinator
Friteq
FireDeath
Exie
bugboy1028
xemi
@l <@P0n3
Faron
Nukpwr
Furios
Jack.is
sandy4
ShadowFlameZ
Gurung
RCJD
Patron
Kawasaki
ThePrinter
Million
PhaNtom
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Empty
PostSubject: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 1:07

1. Which three =SA= members invited you to apply?:
Mr_Comet, ThePrinter, and Kawasaki
@l <@P0n3 wrote:
This time, he got invited by Kawasaki, Furios and me.
2. Name (first name is fine):
I use a fake name for security reasons, so you can call me Johnny.
3. In-Game name(s) (list all):
killer_rabbit, PhaNtom
4. Country + Timezone:
America, Central Timezone
5. Age:
6. Gender:
Male
7. What good can you will bring to =SA=?:
Activity, servers, mapping, programming.
8. How long you have been playing AC?:
~7 months (most of this was TOSOK-noob time, though Surprised)
9. Do you know any =SA= members?:
I know Cap0ne, Kawasaki, Mr_Comet.  I haven't met the other members quite as often D:
10. Other clans you have been in? Why you left?:
My first clan was ~>WTF<~.  I originally left the clan because both the leaders left.  I then went on to start DC, which had many members, but was noobish.  That clan failed because of corruption and none of the members ever came on.  I then started Lw, but I was still a stupid noob and and let some things happen that shouldn't have happened.  After my members left, I came back to the revived ~>WTF<~, then realized I didn't have any opportunity in ~>WTF<~, since they were TOSOK only.  After that, I joined uRs.  It wasn't until after I joined that I discovered they had a bad history and didn't speak my language.  Then, I started my last clan, E$C.  I had high hopes for this clan, but then me and the other leader (aka Exie) both agreed to suspend recruiting, since we didn't have the skills to lead.  So, I've come to =SA=, since it seems like the only clan that is actually like a family.  And also the only one I would "fit into".
11. How often/how many hours you play per day?:
Anywhere from 5-12
12. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?:
I was blacklisted off sCr3W servers a long time ago.  Me and the leader are friends, so its probably removed by now.  Dietrich blacklisted me for who knows what reason, but he has everybody blacklisted, so whatever xD  Lastly, Unschool blacklisted me off his servers as well, but he hates me because of DC problems.
13. Have you read the message for applicants, the recruitment rules, and =SA= rules?:
Yes.
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Screenshots: Kawasaki vs PhaNtom   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 1:20

Kawasaki vs PhaNtom

Spoiler:

This was our second of two games. The first one was closer, by my auto-screenshot script failed D:

GGs
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: FireDeath|W$N| vs PhaNtom   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 1:29

I couldn't beat him two weeks ago, so I'm having fun Very Happy

Spoiler:

GGs
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Inter   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 1:35

PhaNtom & xemi vs haste and EvaN*

Spoiler:

GGs
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 3:55

I remember some good TOSOK match vs you, you wanted me to play one of your member, do you remember ?
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 4:19

^^ Yessir I do. That was when I was n00b DC member :/
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 4:35

Goodluck PhaNtom
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 4:36

GG
Good luck bro Wink
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 5:58

Thanks all, I hope I won't need luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Patron
Visitor
Patron

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 6:04

Gl
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 13:48

How come e$c is suspended, not declared over? We want members that join for clan-ship, loyalty, and family first; not skill-levelling and then leaving.
Back to top Go down
Gurung
M.I.A.
Gurung

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 22:37

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 23:43

RCJD wrote:
How come e$c is suspended, not declared over? We want members that join for clan-ship, loyalty, and family first; not skill-levelling and then leaving.

Quite honestly, my original plan was to join a clan to skill-level, like you said. However, after some thought, I realized this wouldn't be the right thing to do. Especially since this clan is more like a family. So have no worries, if I join =SA=, I will be dedicated. I seriously doubt I would ever have a situation where I would leave. I hope I never do.
Back to top Go down
RCJD
=SA= Member
RCJD

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 3 Apr - 23:53

.PhaNtom^ wrote:
RCJD wrote:

Quite honestly, my original plan was to join a clan to skill-level, like you said. However, after some thought, I realized this wouldn't be the right thing to do. Especially since this clan is more like a family. So have no worries, if I join =SA=, I will be dedicated. I seriously doubt I would ever have a situation where I would leave. I hope I never do.

Alrighty, we thank you for the honesty ( :
We will see your commitment and dedication through the application process.
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Thu 4 Apr - 15:32

.PhaNtom^ wrote:
RCJD wrote:

Wonder who told you to do that :>
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Apr - 0:51

ShadowFlameZ wrote:

Wonder who told you to do that :>

The decision wasn't because of you, if that's what you think.
Back to top Go down
sandy4
Banned

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 5 Apr - 19:44

Good luck Phanty

/GeneralSnus
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: me vs Cap0ne   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 6 Apr - 4:15

90 Minutes of fun!

Spoiler:

GGs
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: me vs <>Jack-is   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 6 Apr - 5:25

GGs

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kawasaki
M.I.A.
Kawasaki

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 6 Apr - 6:15

who is jack? the leader of the GsC clan?^^
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 6 Apr - 6:16

No, that's Jack-Is.
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: me vs Twist   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 6 Apr - 7:22

GGs

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: me vs Mystered=MyS=   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 6 Apr - 7:23

He could only do one match because he wanted to do one with xemi. I wanted to vs him to learn from a pro Smile I got pwned.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jack.is
Visitor
Jack.is

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 6 Apr - 7:47

Lawl. No, Jack just stayed up wired all night and snagged a 1v1 in IRC for fun. Guy was lucky and caught me in a stupor. :>
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 6 Apr - 7:50

Nice games PhaNtom!!

Keep it going. Try to hold on to contacts like Mystered: its good to have some sort of personal mentor to train against. We can learn much from him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PhaNtom's App {ACCEPTED}
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next