=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}

Go down 
+3
Million
@l <@P0n3
PhaNtom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Empty
PostSubject: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Feb - 8:55

1. Name (first name is fine): Johnny
2. In-Game name(s) (list all): PhaNtom and a bunch of random aliases.
3. Country + Timezone: 'Murica and I think GMT-4, not sure though.  I'm Central Timezone in America Razz
4. Age: 17 in a few days.
5. Gender: Mail.
6. What good will/can you bring to =SA=?:
Hopefully a lot of things Very Happy
A list of the things I want to do are:
Server/website hosting.
Programming/scripting.
Activity.
Organization.
And other similar things.
7. How long you have been playing AC?: I started in October 2012.  I'm terrible at math so you can figure it out from there Very Happy
8. Do you know any =SA= members?: As a former =SA= member...yes.
9. Other clans you have been in? Why you left?: Oh god this'll be long.
Started out with ~>WTF<~ way back in my noob days, in November of 2012.  We were all a bunch of TOSOK noobs and proud of it.
During my time in ~>WTF<~ I started a clan called |dc.  I had no clue double-clanning was wrong, and the ~>WTF<~ people were all fine with it.  Eventually ~>WTF<~ died and all the members joined |dc.  That was really when I had most fun in AC.  Only a few of the |dc members were any good (and I wasn't one of them) but we had a helluva lot of fun together.
[/nostalgia]

Anyway after that a former member impersonating me and was being nasty to my other members, causing the people in my clan to all leave because of what they thought I did.  If you're wondering why I hate impersonators this is why.  So I started Lw after that.  Yes the tag is horrible haha.

That died, I apped for Pi, was denied because I was an immature idiot, joined |uRs|, found out they were all brazilian and I couldn't even read their website, so left that.

I then started another clan called |E$C| with the brother of a friend of mine (yikes) called Exie.  We eventualy decided we were really getting anywhere with this, so we decided to app for =SA=.

You know everything that happened after this haha.

Basically I left =SA= because of the inactivity.  Got numerous invites for different clans, denied them for B}.  I made it into B}, and recently left because I didn't really fit there.

And now here I am.  I've made plenty of poor decisions clan wise, but each situation has matured me (and my other =SA= app matured me the most of all).  I hope it'll be the same this time around!

10. How often/how many hours you play per day?: Depends on the day.  I'm usually on IRC/TS/Skype for 12 hours a day, although not necessarily playing all that time.
11. Have you ever been blacklisted? (Before/Now) Why?: From AC? No.  From a few of the servers, yes.  Most of it was just because someone didn't like me Sad
12. Have you read the =SA= clan roster, the message for applicants and the =SA= rules and the thread concerning teamspeak client: Yes.
13. Contract with =SA=: If you agree to all rules, write this: "I have read all rules and promise to stick to the rules. I have also clicked on all links above and read all infos and agree to them." Then sign with your name/gamertag.
I have read all rules and promise to stick to the rules. I have also clicked on all links above and read all infos and agree to them.

PhaNtom, may your frags be plenty

P.S. Hell yeah!

Last edited by PhaNtom on Fri 28 Aug - 10:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Feb - 9:36

Well, first thing, welcome back Smile
Glad to see you back posting on our forums.
As you know (and even your rank says it) you're a good friend of the clan, so, with that being said, I see no reason not to let you come back..
(Also I personally won't ask u for some screenshots or games as we play together quite often already)

So, from me, F1
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Feb - 9:38

Thank you for your F1 Cap0ne. I still wanna post screenshots though Wink
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Feb - 19:54

F2 Clan hopper & no skill & immature
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Fri 7 Feb - 20:44

Million wrote:

F2 to your comment. Don't start trolling on apps, I warn you.
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 8 Feb - 1:38

Phantom Very Happy Good to see ya Smile F1  geek 
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 8 Feb - 1:52

Well, welcome back Very Happy
You can use our tag, but remember you'll still be "trial" for one week. That means we can still revoke our votes during this period if you do something we find inappropriate or doesn't show enough activity.
Congratz bro!
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sat 8 Feb - 10:07

Thanks mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faron
=SA= Member | Janitor
Faron

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Feb - 1:25

@l <@P0n3 wrote:
Million wrote:

He is not trolling (at least from what I can see), he is just stating his genuine opinion in a very crude (and rude) manner.
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Feb - 2:51

He is not trolling. He doesn't like me because I blacklisted him from multiple servers for tag abuse (he was abusing the {BoB} tag).

As a side note, Million, I do have ways to block all your IPs.
Back to top Go down
Furios
=SA= Friend
Furios

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Feb - 5:33

ggwp brah

Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Feb - 5:43

Ty Furios

Also long time no see mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Sun 9 Feb - 10:19

Faron wrote:
@l <@P0n3 wrote:
Million wrote:

He is not trolling (at least from what I can see), he is just stating his genuine opinion in a very crude (and rude) manner.

True, well, my bad. I still disagree with him tho..

Furios wrote:
ggwp brah

Shocked   Furios!
Hey mate, long time! How have u been?
Back to top Go down
Million
Visitor
Million

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Mon 10 Feb - 8:29

PhaNtom wrote:
He is not trolling.  He doesn't like me because I blacklisted him from multiple servers for tag abuse (he was abusing the {BoB} tag).

As a side note, Million, I do have ways to block all your IPs.

I higly doubt it. And I'm not playing anymore anyway.
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Feb - 6:10

topic locked due to topic going......well, off topic.

p.s. welcome back phantom, good to see you joining us again.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1Wed 12 Feb - 11:30

Topic unlocked to be able to notify PhaNtom once his trial period will be over.
You got accepted on Friday 7th February, so Friday 14th February, the trial period will be over.

Note: don't hesitate to notify Comet or me to update your rank on forum Wink (if we forget)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}   PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED} Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PhaNtom's App of Epicness {ACCEPTED}
Page 1 of 1