=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

=SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

=SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: =SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary   =SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Feb - 3:34

It is with great honor and pleasure to announce that Sniper Alliance Clan =SA= has touched the 4th year anniversary milestone on 10-Feb-2014. A feat not easy nor achievable without dedication and support. I wish to thank all the former and current members of the clan for their unconditional support. I wish to express my gratitude to the players of assault cube gaming community and the clans who have extended their warm friendship to us throughout the years.

This success is a combined effort and unity which we are happy to acknowledge. A lot of things has changed and obstacles passed over. Yet the core principles has never being changed which greatly contributed to this clan’s existence today. It is the loyalty that I believe is the underlying importance for a clan that can overcome any obstacles in the gaming arena.

We have been known to be well mannered and professional against cheating, hacking and supporting fair play; a reputation we seek to uphold for many years to come. We may have not been regular in the assault cube gaming but we are overwhelmed by the recognition and respect the players have upon us. We hope that we can be better and continue gaming in assault cube for years to come representing =SA= Clan. It has been our pleasure to have known you, played with you, spent our time with you. Thank you once again. Long live =SA= Clan.

Yours truly
Mr.Comet
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary   =SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Feb - 3:38

\o/

Excited to see =SA= start getting active right before 4th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary   =SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Feb - 6:17

It's great to see the clan reach the 4th year. Something i was worried we wouldn't manage to do. Here we are 4 years later and with everyone's dedication to the clan, we made it. Congratulations =SA= and I wish us all many more wonderful years together.
Back to top Go down
@l <@P0n3
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
@l <@P0n3

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary   =SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary Icon_minitime1Tue 11 Feb - 8:24

Nicely wrote Mr_Comet bro Very Happy
Happy birthday =SA=  alien 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary   =SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

=SA= Announcement - Celebrations of 4th Year Anniversary
Page 1 of 1