=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

5th Clan Anniversary and Last.

Go down 
+2
PhaNtom
Comet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

5th Clan Anniversary and Last. Empty
PostSubject: 5th Clan Anniversary and Last.   5th Clan Anniversary and Last. Icon_minitime1Fri 20 Feb - 5:09

After Completion of 5 years of being a clan in Assaultcube Gaming and plagued by inactivity, I have decided to shutdown =SA= clan effective from today and no more new applications will be accepted here on. A decision not easy to take in a day but with a heavy heart and wise enough against uncertain future. I have been fortunate to meet awesome members through this clan and for that i am forever grateful. For every beginning, there is an end at the last. I believe this clan has reached its time after countless fight against many elements. This Clan website is parked here and will be used to keep in touch/reach old members. I always knew that this day would come, only to happen in 2015 with all alternative options exhausted. I thank the Assaultcube Gaming community and Gamers for their friendship and hospitality. I will never forget the assistance they provided to our clan. I may lurk around here and can be reachable in future via forum PM. Take care all. Finally again, a BIG THANK YOU.

=SA=Mr.Comet king
Leader/Senate of =SA= Clan.
Long Live Clan Memories.... cheers
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: 5th Clan Anniversary and Last.   5th Clan Anniversary and Last. Icon_minitime1Thu 26 Feb - 5:35

gg guys
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: 5th Clan Anniversary and Last.   5th Clan Anniversary and Last. Icon_minitime1Wed 8 Apr - 22:25

sorry to hear. It was an awesome clan. btw why am i friend and not retired member?, same with phantom. Can we not get another clan going? I see comet you still busy on twitter sharing posts. What game does everyone play? Maybe we can move SA over to that game?
Back to top Go down
PhaNtom
=SA= Friend
PhaNtom

PostSubject: Re: 5th Clan Anniversary and Last.   5th Clan Anniversary and Last. Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Apr - 4:53

I didn't even know this forum was still alive, bit surprised to even get an email for this. Pretty sure I've lost touch with pretty much every single person from the old =SA= squad unfortunately, IRC pretty much shit the bed from what I can tell.

If any of y'all are still around and wanna shoot the shit though, steam code is 122385104 and discord is anhedonia#0125
Back to top Go down
PKKiller
=SA= Member
PKKiller

PostSubject: Re: 5th Clan Anniversary and Last.   5th Clan Anniversary and Last. Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Apr - 5:42

Hi guys, I received a email from this website, didn't realize it was still somewhat active. I hope your all doing good, I started playing some cs:go now on steam, hit me up if u guys play or play something else.

GG GL HF
Back to top Go down
TehGoatLordMUFC
M.I.A.
TehGoatLordMUFC

PostSubject: Re: 5th Clan Anniversary and Last.   5th Clan Anniversary and Last. Icon_minitime1Thu 9 Apr - 22:09

oh noo. now the post I made in the other forum sounds tone deaf. I am so sorry that SA clan is closing down, Comet. Do stay in touch. I really wish it didn't close.
Back to top Go down
Blastorious
=SA= Friend
Blastorious

PostSubject: Re: 5th Clan Anniversary and Last.   5th Clan Anniversary and Last. Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Apr - 4:16

i also wonder why i got a notification. btw how do i add you guys to steam? what's a link that i can use? i've added you phantom. noone else has given a link
Back to top Go down
PKKiller
=SA= Member
PKKiller

PostSubject: Re: 5th Clan Anniversary and Last.   5th Clan Anniversary and Last. Icon_minitime1Fri 10 Apr - 11:20

Steam ID: 118314981
Discord: Sanquinn #6630

See you guys around
Back to top Go down
ThePrinter
M.I.A.
ThePrinter

PostSubject: Re: 5th Clan Anniversary and Last.   5th Clan Anniversary and Last. Icon_minitime1Wed 2 Feb - 7:35

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th Clan Anniversary and Last.   5th Clan Anniversary and Last. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

5th Clan Anniversary and Last.
Page 1 of 1