=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=SA= Sniper Alliance Clan website

An Assault Cube Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Latest News : Recruitment at =SA= is OPEN. If interested, post your application in the "Recruitment" forum! | CapOne and PhaNtom members in the clan have left! | Whitelist updated

map release date

Go down 
+2
Comet
Waffles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

map release date Empty
PostSubject: map release date   map release date Icon_minitime1Thu 28 Apr - 17:13

currently a map i started is coming along fairly nicely. there have been a few setbacks (my own ineptitude) but setbacks aside, tentative release date is may 20th.

before this release there will be a variety of viewings and testings. i am asking every =sa= member to approach me about seeing it to give me their feedback.

also i plan to host a final beta test party once any glitches/mistakes are hammered out through meticulous testing. some members of interest i hope will participate are members of {BoB}, HyPE, =SA=, |KH|.

i would like any and all criticisms. i have a very thick hide.

credits go to mr_optic (texture wizard) who has put a lot of life and colour into the map (as well as structure). and Darkside who has subtly fixed many of my mistakes and given some great gameplay feedback. macm has also given me some advice and thrawn has been invaluable to me learning the mechanics of the client. Thanks to all your help and hard-work and keeping me sane while i rage Very Happy. love you guys

also i intend to try and release the map before this date. but i want to give myself some breathing room. we'll hope for the best (fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

map release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: map release date   map release date Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Apr - 2:30

A map by a fellow bro in =SA= Clan Sad Sad Sad cheers
Back to top Go down
macm
Resigned =SA= Founding Member | =SA= Friend
macm

map release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: map release date   map release date Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Apr - 4:09

Take your time Very Happy

Salvador Dali wrote:

Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

map release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: map release date   map release date Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Apr - 4:48

i love salvador,

wise as always macm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowFlameZ
Visitor
ShadowFlameZ

map release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: map release date   map release date Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Apr - 9:53

Waffles wrote:
also i plan to host a final beta test party once any glitches/mistakes are hammered out through meticulous testing. some members of interest i hope will participate are members of {BoB}, HyPE, =SA=, |KH|.

Lol well ain't that a slap in the face eh?
No B} welcome eh?
Razz
Back to top Go down
Comet
=SA= Founding Member + Senate | Twitter Manager
Comet

map release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: map release date   map release date Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Apr - 17:16

=SA= Clan have close ties with B} clan? Cause i dont remember having so. But i do know 1 or 2 person from that clan. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mr.OpTic
=SA= Friend
Mr.OpTic

map release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: map release date   map release date Icon_minitime1Fri 29 Apr - 22:46

lol comet shad was just being a dick. And i presume there will be chances for everyone to play it. Its just that its already been sorted out with specific people.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

map release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: map release date   map release date Icon_minitime1Sat 30 Apr - 2:26

actually it hasn't be sorted out with anybody except me and my imagination. obviously B} members will be welcome as well as anyone who wants to participate. spread the word!
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz
Visitor
Mudkipz

map release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: map release date   map release date Icon_minitime1Sun 1 May - 3:13

well...seeing that the release date is a day before my birthday
i play on attending the release party thingy
if i am alowd
gl waflles
map release date 29171
Back to top Go down
Waffles
=SA= Friend
Waffles

map release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: map release date   map release date Icon_minitime1Wed 4 May - 15:12

ac_sapiens is now ready for beta testing.

let the games begin !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

map release date Empty
PostSubject: Re: map release date   map release date Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

map release date
Page 1 of 1